New here? Introduce yourself!

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,264
    Oh lol! The power plugged dog again?? :D:D:D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    freedydaddypeanutdixie
  • peanutdixiepeanutdixie Member Posts: 13
    Lol I don't no why it made the pic so big and I can't figur out how to change it
  • peanutdixiepeanutdixie Member Posts: 13
    I wish I could get the picture smaller
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,255
    > @peanutdixie said:
    > I wish I could get the picture smaller

Not a prob @peanutdixie , welcome to the forums.
    peanutdixieSPC_TORRES
    ...don't know.. feel like there is an serious need to derail this thread.. :/
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SPC_TORRES
    Welcome @Tamara_1998
    It's you real? :)
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @KillerKate said:
    > Hi! I'm KillerKate. I'm new here. There's no better feeling in the world than a warm, full pizza box on your lap. (Well, there might be one or two others)

WOW your my type 😆 and you pretty to just wanted to say I agree about pizza on your lap
    Message me if you wanna
    zeekdogmack22JimiFaith
    Welcome @reveen and @BlackNGold :)
    freedydaddyDBonesSPC_TORRESJimiFaith