Do your Guilds keep picking up duds?

I am in a Guild(not mine) that has gotten the summer tokens every week to this point. May not happen this time. We are only at 17 right now, with a few duds at the bottom. Seems every week we are able to add 1-2 on a Monday or Tuesday. Players in the 30's as far as level goes. Then they end up either getting 0 stars, or very little like less than 40. You'd think at the higher levels you could pick up some guys who could at least contribute 200 stars
Deathwish19anniesprinklesfreedydaddy

Comments

• CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 106
    Jaden said:

Happens to us all the time. We started kicking out people on Saturday if they did not start getting stars by then and then after the challenge if they don't make minimum in the first week.

Still doesn't help much, of course, but it feels a bit better to at least prevent some of them from getting the higher level rewards.

We even had players in the 50s and 60s who never got a single star (or were far below 100). Leeches!

Ridiculously annoying. Not the other people's fault in my Guild, but I may have to jump Guilds just to ensure I keep getting those summer tokens
    freedydaddy
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Definitely annoying, especially at the moment.

Our lowest guild has made it every time so far, even though we sometimes only had 16 people - but still... if everyone would put in just a little effort, it would be much easier and everyone would do better. I just don't get it...

And if the top scorers are busy one week and can't make as many stars, the whole guild will not get the summer tokens. With a full guild of active players, that wouldn't be a problem at all.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anniesprinklesSPC_TORRESJenngfreedydaddy
    edited July 2018
    We removed one 0 star player yesterday - had joined before this challenge started. Another one only got 5 stars so far and is probably getting the boot today.

Oh well... It's the same almost every challenge so we are used to it by now, sadly...

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anniesprinklesJenngfreedydaddyBohemianbob
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Mooches! 😡😡😡
    freedydaddy
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    JeemPed said:

I hate when they put up 0 stars and you can see that thy had been in game each day of the challenge

Yeah. That gets me riled up. The worst was when the guild I am in had a member who would get a little drunk and start sending numerous gifts. Another "member" had scored 0 stars in 3 of the last 4 challenges (and 30 in the other) but he had time to thank him for all the gifts. He was dumped later the day.
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Not to mention if more than 20 people contribute to the week's stars, regardless of how many they get, if you then boot them, whoever replaces them, their stars won't be counted. Very frustrating.

Bloody hell, that's a long rambly sentence.
    Deathwish19Jaden
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @JeemPed said:
    > I hate when they put up 0 stars and you can see that thy had been in game each day of the challenge

We have a girl named nol level 10 but makes 0 stars but this week made 2 and we have a player @Turnstone level 68 making over 500 stars a week we have a dude named serd that’s gonna go today not active at all or makes any stars and one of our good players we had to let go because in active by 8 days and didn’t tell us if he was on vacation so we kicked him yesterday I absolutely hate the ones that know the rules but still don’t make stars
    Message me if you wanna
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    We had a player named [oh ... so totally redacted], that I just kicked for leeching.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    GovernatorShadowaceAzJadenSCBMA
    We had to kick 6 (!) people who didn't make the low amount of 180 stars this week. Pfff...

• WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Hearing “dud” always makes me think of the Simpsons...

Deathwish19SCBMATJSFingerfood
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    I'm interested.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    @zbot brooooooo

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    dangalel
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @zbot brooooooo

broooooooooooo, what?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,351
    @dangalel welcome to the forum,  please take a look at the rules of the forum which can be found here:

Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
        - Thread necromancy
               Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.
This discussion has been closed.