Badge update maybe?

I know some people asked if its possible to make it 100% to get legendary badge after using all legendary components, and it kinda sounds nice but still its too easy right? So i thought about this: what if the chances were increased a little bit, like instead of having a 50% chance to get a legendary, you make it 60 or 65%. Its really hard to get legendary components btw, and before this jackpot event, i didnt get any leg component for like 2 months or something. Its rly lame. Like i am so hyped when i get a leg fragment and then i go craft a badge and hope for legendary and then i get epic after having a really hard time finding all that stuff... Please change this soon and make this game even better. Thanks
DrUnpleasant

Comments

• Governor233Governor233 Member Posts: 53
    i'm impatient too lol, i'm just saying its very hard to get those components without spending much gold and playing with gas boosters( i would spend gold but i dont have a lot lol) and i guess it would be nice if they made that increase permanent at least.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Please change this soon and make this game even better. Thanks

Might need to rephrase that. Soon doesn't mean the same thing here. I provide this screenshot to demonstrate what I mean :smiley:

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    ShadowaceAzGovernor233Governator
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    I tried to make 3 badges with exclusively legendary components etc and 3 in a row came out shit and not legendary, i dont like stockpiling the components but im not going to risk wasting them again, its a real pain.
  • coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 11
    The Badge crafting for Legendary components is bogus. It's a complete lie by Next Games to suggest that it's 50/50 when using Legendary components to craft a legendary Badge. On my first go, I had accumulated 4 Legendary Badge Fragments and used all Legendary components (one of each) and got...drum roll... 1/4 Legendary Badge. That's 25%. Okay, so luck of the draw, may be. So, for my second go, I accumulated 5 Legendary Badge Fragments and used all Legendary components (one of each) and got...drum roll... 1/5. That's 20%. In total, 2/9 or 22%. Total BS. When using lower level fragments and parts, the results are typically higher in matching the level used. As noted by other posters above, getting Legendary fragments and parts is rare and difficult - and I play daily a lot. Bottom line, Next Games should make the Badges crafted to equal the level of parts used. 100% of the time. I'm done with this game and will no longer spend $$. Good bye!
    Governor233
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    I was actually going to say the second thing @TJS