ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
Curious, did anyone buy this?

*edited to correct font issue.
Descensus in cuniculi cavum
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Concordia

Comments

• UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    Curious why you used another font. Decreases the readabilty a lot.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    This is what I see
    TJSden4playmack22
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I was able to read the title when viewing on my desktop, but my phone, there's just boxes with X's in them.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Governor233
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Sorry @everyone

I installed a new virtual keyboard, didn't realize it would do that when used. It was supposed to make shorter html typing and appears it's bunk for forums.

removed and deleted
    Concordia

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,766
    No
    I passed on that bundle. If i really need to reduce the threat, I would bring me a scout with a weapon that has 75% or better

Not spending real money on 30%

MattOfEarthSCBMANCDawgFan
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    I want to know why they charge $19.99 for that.

It's £19.99 in UK. Currently $19.99 converts £15.06. That makes it considerably more expensive for UK based players.

Edit: To add:

The difference is £0.05 less than combined cost of purchasing 24 gas booster and double XP booster.

Edit 2: Corrected bad math before @DLich sees it
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    AmBushDLichMattOfEarth
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    Not for me, never been a huge fan of silence. Just patiently waiting for Rosita's concussion weapon to come back... I'd buy that immediately! @Kaz please make it happen! :smiley:
    ShadowaceAzkamilowatyMudMoccasin
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Deadheads said:

Not for me, never been a huge fan of silence. Just patiently waiting for Rosita's concussion weapon to come back... I'd buy that immediately! @Kaz please make it happen! :smiley:

Ditto

Concordia

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Deadheads said:

But, but... you want another one or you missed it the last time we had it?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    edited July 2018
    Kaz said:

Deadheads said:

But, but... you want another one or you missed it the last time we had it?
    I missed out because I was literally a few days away from leveling up my survivors from L22 to L24. Now that my assaults are at L24 its totally worth the $ to me to buy it. Morgans staff is another unique item that shows up in bundles on a regular basis so I thought this one would too, but sadly so far it has not.
    kamilowaty
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    @Deadheads Im on same boat with you.Its amazing cause my survivors were 22 level like yours then :)
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100

I want to know why they charge $19.99 for that.

It's £19.99 in UK. Currently $19.99 converts £15.06. That makes it considerably more expensive for UK based players.

TOTALLY Agree.
    Come on @Kaz can we get an explanation why We UK players and other countries have to pay more Please?

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

I_Am_Psycho
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    I'm curious where all the call bundles went. All they seem to offer now is the $10 call bundle with 50 radios. Before they had the $28 175 radio call which they offered only once last week and it's been a few weeks since I've seen the $60 400 radio call bundle.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Bundles are different prices in different countries for a few reasons.

Firstly it's Google and Apple who set the prices. Different countries apply different taxes also.
    NG sets a price but it's out of their hands what Google or Apple set and obviously country taxes also.

So prices will/ could vary from Apple to Google and Country to Country.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoKazkamilowaty
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @TJS
    I'm aware of the differences in taxes part of discussion purchases, but the difference is so big, taxes alone couldn't really explain it.

There will be other examples for different currencies, but US customers are paying 75% of what UK customers are expected to pay for the same thing.

With the exchange rate at the 0.75 mark, it's a good time to highlight this as why I wouldn't make the purchase.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    AmBushJaden
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Silence is a wasted trait. If I was that concerned with the incoming counter, I probably wouldn’t be using a Ranged team.

Silence should’ve been a weapon feature like Area Stun, or Long Range on a scout weapon, just not a trait.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    SPC_TORRES