40 extra summer tokens

Comments

• anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 266
    @DLich

If I didn't belong in a guild that also included mid level players I probably wouldn't be bothered by it so much. There are already a couple of events that ONLY apply to higher level players. (Badge Events for example)

I also agree they will ALL receive the RPG regardless of whether or not they get the extra 40 summer tokens.

I simply feel that letting EVERYONE have an opportunity to enjoy in all of the events NG gives us helps keep ALL players happy.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

JadenPigBenisfreedydaddy
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    edited July 2018
    Jaden said:

@suzequeue

And I don't get the attitude of "I deserve all the rewards and those who are new(er) to the game or can't spend hundreds of $$ can go f themselves".

You do realize that lower level players still get the green crap in gold crates, do you? And that it is damn hard to beat the challenge maps with crappy gear, also next to impossible to get good gear because every reward is low?

Getting better is tough because you get next to no badges, only crappy gear, next to no TG...

I can judge this very well because I have 3 accounts, one "endgame" account and two lower ones, one I would say is mid level and the other approaching that state...

People putting in effort should never feel they are not worth getting good rewards. That goes for gear, too. Legendary isn't cheaper to get from TG store just because the gear level is 20 and not 24. Raiding nets me about 350 TG on the mid account vs. 500ish on the main. Now how is that fair, especially since the mid level account will grow out of the gear faster than the end level?

I have to do about nothing to get the summer tokens on my main, lets be real here. It is easy. Be in a guild of active players, play challenges at a lazy ass pace, do all the dailies, play Distance (and even there reaching the 2nd set should be easy for endgamers)...

Mid level players already struggle - I have about 200 fewer summer tokens on my middle account (level 20 survivors) than on my main.

To now see that there will be 40 summer tokens I will never be able to reach on my alts but will get on my main without any effort at all just doesn't feel right.

I never meant it like that. I feel like people forget that so called high level or even end gamers were once low level or mid level players themselves. We ALL have to go through the grind with and without money. Remember when we had to grind through weekday challenges and then again weekend challenges? Then before the ultimate challenge came into play. I don't think NG is ignoring mid level players but if we get a couple of free extra tokens easier for a free (largely useless RPG weapon by the looks of it), I don't see why the general attitude has to be to ALWAYS find fault. If it isn't the end gamers, then its the end gamers complaining on behalf of mid players. Sorry I'm not a social justice warrior for mid level players of WD:NML.

Edit - Some words here and there. I don't know. Never mind. I'm going to get disagreed with like crazy here.
    anniesprinklesPigBenisFirekid
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153

@PigBenis

That is an illogical comparison and is absolutely ridiculous!

I was only trying to help out my guild mates who can't reach 850 stars.

Next time I'll know better and do what you're doing...sorry suckers, I get the reward and you don't...too bad for you but yay for me.

I'm done!

You know what I do to help guildmates. Weigh in on traits and survivors and weapons or share my tactics on how to finish a level. Sorry that apparently 'helping' is defined by coming on a forum and complaining about some extra tokens. SMH.
    PigBenisanniesprinkles
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    You all know the solution to this debacle will be revealed in 4 weeks when NG does this again and the threshold is 1100 for 40 summer tokens.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    I_Am_PsychoJadenPigBenisSPC_TORRES
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

legendary RPG is like Thor's hammer...if you cant reach 850 you're not worthy 😁

This is a nice way to put it.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    I_Am_Psychodonald6283
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    DLich said:

You all know the solution to this debacle will be revealed in 4 weeks when NG does this again and the threshold is 1100 for 40 summer tokens.

That would be bad. Not because I couldn't get 1100, but because unless I had freedom to play at every opportunity, I'd have to buy a booster. Well ... unless there was a gas event.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    DLich
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 540
    > @deb1hd said:
    > @Steeboon do you realize that rounds dont go to three untill you reach round 27. I play up to 5 levels above my survivors and still only get around 650 stars. I doubt very seriously that I'll reach 850 do to no bodyshots.

@deb1hd hmmm.... I thought the challenge format was tied to individual survivor levels.... as in even one with lvl 20 survivors can get almost as many stars as compared to one with lvl 24 survivors.

Nevertheless, with the no bodyshot event, I am confident you can get past 850 this time. Just need the right gear to help you, good luck!
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Haha, mystery solved!! Thank you for clarifying! :joy:@anniesprinkles
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    anniesprinklesJadenJenngShadowaceAz
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

@Mystique

You blew my cover...I am a girl and the sprinkles are the kind you find on cupcakes.

Lmao 😂

You peed on the cupcakes? That's harsh. :unamused:
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    anniesprinklesMystiqueJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065

@Mystique

You blew my cover...I am a girl and the sprinkles are the kind you find on cupcakes.

Lmao 😂

You peed on the cupcakes? That's harsh. :unamused:
    Where's the "yuck" reaction when you need it? :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anniesprinklesMystiqueI_Am_PsychoJenng
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 540
    > @Jaden said:
    > @Steeboon
    >
    > Uhm... not being at a high enough level, not having good gear, badges, survivors, heroes... Freemen? Walkers swarming from every direction... just to name a few things why people might not be able to get 850 stars.

Hi @Jaden , long time no see B)
    Yeah I understand where you are coming from but I don’t think peeps would be grumbling that they can’t hit 850 due to inadequate gear or badges, more of something way beyond their usual stars limit. Hence my view was that the weekend event is able to help that drastically.

The freemen stage is quite easy I think, just stay away and let the walkers deal with them before going in for the final kill.

3 assaults or a mixture of hunters/assaults would do finely for the swarms since there’s no bodyshots.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    @Steeboon

Must have been a while. :p

Well, what I meant is that a combination of those things (level, gear, badges etc) will make it so that people can't reach 850 (because it is beyond their usual stars limit - probably due to that).

I hope the weekend event will help with that. Will not help everyone but hopefully some in my guild who usually can't go that high.

I'm doing what you describe - just hope the Freemen will not start ignoring the walkers later on (as I have seen them do at a certain level) or that the walkers will not swarm my dudes instead of the Freemen. Haven't advanced that far yet. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anniesprinkles
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 205
    I’m wondering if this is strategic on the part of NG, and we might see a few more batches of tokens only/more attainable by endgamers and out of reach for mid gamers. Possibly to make it so endgamers get the RPG a few days or weeks earlier than mid level players, thus ensuring they have enough time to play with the RPG, decide it is just a shiny trinket and therefore ward off some of the inevitable outcry at a soon to follow council upgrade?
    OK, I’ll take my tinfoil hat off now, lol.
    mack22JadenDLichanniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Aim for the stars!!
    ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    At first I thought it was a bummer because I've been getting more stars each week but not quite at 850. My best is 730. However, since Sunday eliminates body shots, I'm curious to see how far I can go and reach this goal. If I get it awesome but if not that's fine too.
    mack22ShadowaceAzDLichPigBenis