Doubt - Weapon Level

aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
My highest scout is at level 21, so NG offered me the amazing spear at that lvl. If I unlock my Gabriel, he will "be born" at level 23. Does the bundle changes the spear to level 23 also? Or will it still be at 21?

Comments

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    It will be what your highest level scout is.
    SPC_TORRESmsapaevI_Am_Psycho
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited July 2018
    What @deb1hd said.

Whenever you purchase an item it opens at the highest level of that class currently unlocked.

If you have 1 level 23 survivor, but all the rest 22 and below, your next unlocked will be 23.

However if you have scouts below level 23 now and buy it before you unlock Gabriel, it will unlock at highest scout level currently in your roster. Hero Unlocks will always unlock at same level as highest survivor.

If you already have a 23 scout it will unlock at 23. Gear purchases will always unlock at same level as highest in that class.

Hope that helps.

*Edited to clear up confusion on hero unlock vs Gear unlock(purchase)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRES
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @ShadowaceAz, do you mean that if you have 1 level 23 survivor, but all the rest 22 and below, your next unlocked will be 22?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited July 2018
    msapaev said:

@ShadowaceAz, do you mean that if you have 1 level 23 survivor, but all the rest 22 and below, your next unlocked will be 22?

No. I was wrote it confusingly!

Unlock will Always be the same level as highest level survivor.

Thanks to @Jaden's PSA:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27997/psa-the-level-heroes-really-unlock-at

#herounlock
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

msapaev
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    aafr99 said:

My highest scout is at level 21, so NG offered me the amazing spear at that lvl. If I unlock my Gabriel, he will "be born" at level 23. Does the bundle changes the spear to level 23 also? Or will it still be at 21?

So, I'm assuming ftom what you've said, that you have at least one survivor/hero at level 23. If that is correct assumption, then yes, if you unlock Gabriel, the spear bundle gives level 23 gear, as your highest scout would indeed be level 23.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    jimmorrison369