So am I supposed to flee?

Force me to do season mission with Dwight and then don't allow me to complete it ... wtf???

Its supposed to let me close the gate now. I know because I had a stupid Eugene daily last week.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

Comments

• wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    @I_Am_Psycho kill a few more walkers
    I_Am_PsychoUndertaker
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,341
    Did two runs. Try to have Dwight in safe zone or closer to the gate when Eugene crosses the gate but there is something wonky. Thanks for the report.
    DLich
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    psychwolf said:

If you try going outside the gates and back inside and it still doesn't give you the message to close the gate, I suppose so.

I'll give that a try. I just have to flee if it doesn't work. Gas will be building up. I guess I can still just use Dwight in Challenge to 1☆ two more missions if all else fails.

@I_Am_Psycho kill a few more walkers

Yeah .... great farming potential :joy:

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    DLich said:

I remember when this map used to infinite spawn that one time then it was changed.

Infinite spawn before closing the gate... there is still infinite spawn. ;)

Besides of that, yeah, it's sometimes tricky to trigger the option to close the gate. I think you have to be far enough to the right behind the gate... or something. I just run around and try to trigger it if it doesn't immediately.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @I_Am_Psycho
    Just stopped by this thread again & noticed I'd disagreed with your original post. :#
    Obviously a slip of the finger yesterday.
    Removed now. o:)

I've had similar problems in the past with this mission. Play a little tetris with Dwight & Eugene and the option to close gate should appear. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @TJS
    You should have seen my face when I noticed it. Probably funnier than when this issue occurred in the first place :smiley:

TJS