Seriously, is it turned on?

Now I know thay better chance of crafting is working as have got an epic from all common. But I've bought fuel tanks done close to 40 hard scavanges and some challenges have had 1 common fragment, about 3 common components, 2 green and 1 leg frag. Bearing in mind in two weeks ago I got 7 in 5 days. I thought this would be like the phone and gold rush event I.e get a decent amount of components every so often 3 from the first three crates etc... grrrrr rant over.
UndertakerDoTakJimiFaith

Comments

• nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    Dude i had 3 full sets of legendary fragments and components and i made 3 sets of blue badges. The thing is a joke.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    The beauty in this event is being able to craft your common & uncommon fragments & components into epic badges.

Using all Legendary components is only increased by 10% so you're not going to see a big difference.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @WahooDawg

That first badge though
    WahooDawgJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    I'm not talking about the crafting bit. Im talking about the "increased chance of components and fragments from crates" I was expecting something similar to the radioactive and gold rush drop rates. I seem to be getting less rather than more.
    DoTakGovernatorJimiFaithsuzequeue
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited July 2018
    yes its working, i cleaned up the house i spent like 50 commun fragments with only 50 commun components and got several rare ones (green) and maybe 4 or 5 blue ones (epic) so definitely its working and i am receving some fragments / components epic and legendary, it seems more than usual i think :)
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    Just missing some fragments :neutral:

@warlordf do you not normally receive "some" comps and frags? What are the usual odds of getting this stuff? Just doesn't seem to have "improved" In the same sense as the other two events I mentioned were.
    JimiFaith
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    I went 3 for 3 on all legendary parts and got 3 legendary badges. also loads of blue badges from all greens. was very good to me. now we just need a swap event lol
    WahooDawgDrUnpleasant
    FFS! I'm not talking about increased chance in crafting! We are also meant to get increased chance of components and fragments from crates. I do not believe it's working as intended. @Kaz can you confirm it is and if it is was it never meant to be as often as radioactive and gold rush?
    JimiFaith
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 31
    I’m probably getting fewer components and fragments than before. Same thing happened last time too.
    JimiFaith
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited July 2018
    Firekid said:

FFS! I'm not talking about the increased chance of crafting! We are also meant to get increased chance of components and fragments from crates. I do not believe it's working as intended. @Kaz can you confirm it is and if it is was it never meant to be as often as radioactive and gold rush?

Haha, I feel your pain of people talking about crafting and not about finding components. But I'm glad to see that they are getting good results there. :)
    Anyway, the odds in a normal week are Gold 12%, Silver 6%, and Regular 5%. During the Component event are Gold 12%, Silver 10%, and Regular 10%.
    My guess is that during the Component event, people pay more attention to the components they find after missions and in a normal week they only pay attention to the leg/epic ones. But by the end of the weekend, you should be getting more than you usually get.

kamilowatyFirekidmsapaev
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    @Kaz
    I find I get MORE epic and leg components in a normal week than in these events.

The crafting odds are better for sure. But the actual materials despite more volume are less quality (common and uncommon). When you consider how much low level components people have stored up, it just adding more onto an already big pile.

But since people are posting their wonderful results :neutral:

Yeah, I know. RNG ... I got several epics and rare badges with my crappy fragments though (using up highest value components first).
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    JimiFaith
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I havent seen any in 2 days
    msapaev
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    There are to less fragments. Please increase the fragment drops in general. The proportions are poopoo.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Firekid said:

@Kaz thanks for coming back to me! So it's an increased chance of crap comps then. Wish I hadn't bought a booster for it now.

Sometimes worth posting just to say "I agree".

This hits the nail on the head :expressionless:
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    ShadowaceAzbigbeano
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 386
    @Kaz Next time we are having this event it would be nice to inform people that you have nerfed rates to get DR badges. Or was it already before this event? Out of 130 badges, I got just one DR badge. Im very interested in hearing what is chance to get each kind of badge, Damage, Health etc. It would seem that chances to get DR badge is currently around 1% only.
    That's RNG for ya! 17 legendary badges and only 2 damage ones. About Moseley health badges at 9, 2 DR, 2 crit chance and rest crit damage. Also 7 of them are all left slot. Grrr
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    edited July 2018
    I think I got 1 epic badge frag (from a video viewing), 1 green and a handful of 1/2 star. Not terrible, but about the par for crafting weekends - I don't get my hopes up too much!

On the positive side, 3 of 4 legendary sets produced a Leg badge and I got 2-3 Epic badges from <4* sets. Can't complain!

...for about 10 minutes then I'll start bitching about something again.
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 180
    I tried to make 5 all blue badges, got 4 greens
    I made 3 Gold badges got 2 blues.

Heres the deal though when you go into expecting to be let down you aren't dissapointed.

NG does all things for the better though.
    Governatormack22
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541

Have me some new toys to assign ...

Nice badge you got there...

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    mack22GovernatorbigbeanoUndertaker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,253
    DLich said:

Have me some new toys to assign ...

Nice badge you got there...
    LOL! I guess that makes up for the fact he got only 2 Damage Reduction badges in the whole lot. :smirk:
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @DLich @Governator

You know Daryl is gonna be sporting that. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Governator
    And only 4 damage badges at epic. It's so weighted against the really useful ones it's not even funny. LOL!
    Governatorbigbeano