Distance Triple Summer Tokens

2»

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited July 2018
    TJS said:

@Kaz
    The dates for the Negan Statue seem a little off. 12th of July today and it says in news winner will be notified in game 13th of July but timer says 2day remaining.

The news is there so people don't forget about it. We have contacted the winner already, but still waiting for the reply. If the player doesn't get back to us in 5 days, we are going to raffle it again. :)
    SPC_TORRESTJS
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    It's been won already?! 😱
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I never got an email!!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

FingerfoodSPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    > @PigBenis said:
    > I wouldn't say that 66 Summer Tokens in normal mode is terrible. I also wouldn't say that it's worth resetting solely for the Summer Tokens. You'd be spending $4...

I reset the distance twice both times with gold i had saved through playtime. I didnt need to spend anything. The horde event before really helped
  • bloodguard1901bloodguard1901 Member Posts: 1
    42 days to go and I will need 48-49 tokens a day to get to 3000. I am even spending gold to restart the distance as I have only level 21 characters and can’t get very far. Looks like I won’t be getting the launcher unless they really up the daily tokens.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018

42 days to go and I will need 48-49 tokens a day to get to 3000. I am even spending gold to restart the distance as I have only level 21 characters and can’t get very far. Looks like I won’t be getting the launcher unless they really up the daily tokens.

Lvl 16 hard mode can be done with lvl 21 survivors. I know because I routine did lvl 16 and 17 except for a couple of times I took risks I didn't need to, to save on gas.

Recommend charging all of your melee on early rounds and then charging your melee. Check out videos that are out there on youtube.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,988

@bloodguard1901

You may find this helpful
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/331975/#Comment_331975