Round Passes after summer?

We all know we get round passes every 3 rounds during the summer event but it's never too early to stir the pot and try to get NG to keep it going after. Personally I love it every 3 rounds cause I can finish with my challenge by midday Friday and start saving up gas for the hard distance on Saturday. What do you guys like about the 3 turn round passes?

Round Passes after summer? 43 votes

Every 3 Rounds
97%
zeeblackS214Tessy276GovernatorCHEREUVSReeconncrambert_necTheCrabTroublemakerJadenMadPuppySlowMoMrsScattercushionekimhclewwhitek111andy75bababooeybigbeanoI_Am_Psychopradi 42 votes
Back to 5 Rounds
2%
Deathwish19 1 vote
Doesn't matter to me
0%

Comments

• whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    Every 3 Rounds
    :o :o I never saw that must of glanced past it. Well this poll is irrelevant then.
    JimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Every 3 Rounds
    whitek111 said:

:o :o I never saw that must of glanced past it. Well this poll is irrelevant then.

Letting the good folks behind the game know the players feelings is never irrelevant. 😏

The probably is not a guarantee, so IMHO the pole is perfect.

Also, thanks NG. 😜
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I_Am_PsychoekimhclewJimiFaithwhitek111
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Every 3 Rounds
    3 rounds should be perma.I cant imagine back to old format..
    I_Am_PsychoJimiFaith
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Every 3 Rounds

JayZ said:

I think NG said somewhere that 3 rounds is going to be permanent.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/325846/#Comment_325846
    @Kaz: "Oh yeah, by the way. We are sticking with the 3 round passes throughout the summer (and probably forever), so that should help with the TG as well! :)"

I wake up. I see first couple of posts. I go in search of @Kaz post. I write my post. I scroll up to see exactly what else has been said before posting. I delete the drafted post and remove the agree for this vote being irrelevant. Obviously without hitting disagree.

It's relevant until we have clarification of what "probably" means in NG's glossary of terms.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    ShadowaceAzwhitek111
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    Every 3 Rounds
    I think the current challenge system, after all the tinkering, is best so far. So lets hope that NG continues with it till it finds a much better system.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    mack22