What Kind of Outpost Raider Are You?

What best describes your Outpost Raiding style?

PS: I've never done a poll before and I happen to be waiting on my gas tank to refill between raids. Plus, I'm bored. :sunglasses:

What Kind of Outpost Raider Are You? 84 votes

Stone Cold Killer: I want to murder and gain Influence -- especially before the cycle ends.
35%
JCSinWDJenngAndreaandy75FOEMaD VapoRI_Am_Psychoanthony172TJSFirekidMidlo88marie1980_Lily_Mischawarlordfjrodrf2DrUnpleasantMr_FateSleeperyJeemacadia 30 votes
Dine and Dash: I just grab the TGs and only fight if they are blocked. Can't we all just get along?
28%
DoTakCarl_s_HatGovernatorFester17JayZjimmydawiseMrsScattercushionp_herianATLAS-ZekimhclewtabernacsumsikowskiRealClareBKratosEl_SargeDBonesCBgaming1969SmokeandMirrorsKudukjjjj4473 24 votes
Schizophrenic: I'll decide to murder the defenders or not based on how I feel at the moment.
25%
SteeboonpsychwolfTripodMortmersligoemTheCrabTroublemakerPicThe_Jerwhitek111bigbeanozivaoliviasuzequeueshaunatthepubWellyLugakkatsuShadowaceAzDrunkenKwansaRevenger 21 votes
None of the Above: I don't do Outpost Raiding (I either can't or just refuse to).
4%
zeeblackNCDawgFanwaryoungbesyz 4 votes
Other: Please Explain (e.g., "I only kill low-level defenders when I'm not clubbing baby seals.")
5%
DodkongDLichjimmorrison369Usernameaquila 5 votes
JenngSPC_TORRESden4playjimmorrison369TJSDoTakSCBMAI_Am_PsychoDBonesJimiFaithZette

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Schizophrenic: I'll decide to murder the defenders or not based on how I feel at the moment.
    I usually leave people be unless I'm forced to do otherwise.

I like to go hack and slash mode and gain prestige.

I normally dash or flee depending on the setup.

I really don't like Outpost Raids and only do them when out of TG's.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorSPC_TORRESjimmorrison369
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    I mainly try and just Dine & Dash but if the defenders actually try and defend then I kill 'em.
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESJimiFaithJenng
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    Dine and Dash: I just grab the TGs and only fight if they are blocked. Can't we all just get along?
    Mostly Dine and Dash. I am like those above that decide during the raid. If you have 6 L1 walkers you are going to get killed. I want some XP along with the TGs. But most of time I go for just the TGs. But if you have L13-15 survivors facing my L22-24 survivors, I am going to be a bully. But with great challenge rewards I do not raid much anymore.
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESJimiFaithJenng
  • UsernameUsername Member Posts: 28
    Other: Please Explain (e.g., "I only kill low-level defenders when I'm not clubbing baby seals.")
    More of a specified killer . I only kill or decapitate heroes . Decapitated every hero except Aaron . Aaron , I will have your head someday . If no heroes or only one or two , just grab and go I suppose .
    Governatorjimmorrison369JenngJimiFaith
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Dine and dash. Only go for XP and TG. Just dont block my way. If you block, even 4 or 5 pinks easy to kill.
    GovernatorJenngJimiFaith
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Dine and Dash, Monday through Wednesday (except for that time in the middle for the Distance)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Governatorjimmorrison369JenngJimiFaith