Ezekiel's trait question

Quick question, if Ezekiel is in the lead but your survivor already has retaliate, do the retaliate %s stack or is his bonus kind of a waste?
Japes87anthony172romeoKaz

Comments

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I would imagine it works the same as Michonne trait with a scout with swift strike weapon, was actually trying to find out the exact thing for that if anyone knows
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    useless King
    anthony172
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I've always assumed they stack, but never tested.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    Yes, if the king is in lead they stack...
    But, I don't think in a straight forward fashion...40+60 doesn't = 100 retaliate.

@jimmorrison369 @DLich @OneLessTitan Does anyone have the Kings calculations???
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

This sat out there long enough to disappear without anyone responding, so I wanted to do a bit of necromancy and see if @OneLessTitan @jimmorrison369 @DLich @Kaz or @Shteevie might be available to plung in with an answer?

Never hurts to keep asking?

Recap:
         Can someone answer how or if Ezekiel and Michonne's leader traits might stack if a survivor already has Retaliate or Swift Strike
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2018
    Ezekiel actually gives the opportunity to deal more damage on retaliate than a regular attack.

My guts say it's Retaliate + Ezekiel. But it might be damage*(Retaliate)*(1+Ezekiel). The latter being even more impressive.

Michonne is easy, just use her and a scout with swift strike, no doabt it stacks like a mf

tabernac
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Deadheads said:

Quick question, if Ezekiel is in the lead but your survivor already has retaliate, do the retaliate %s stack or is his bonus kind of a waste?

They stack. So as @jimmorrison369 said, you end up dealing more damage than a regular attack. :)

mack22ShadowaceAzDeathwish19romeo