Are You On Pace for Legendary Daryl's RPG?

Comments

• KratosKratos Member Posts: 374
    With the increased guild rewards this week did everyone still get the 20 tokens at the 1800 guild star mark? I was updating my token tracking list and it matched my in game numbers up to the point when I went to enter the 20 for guild progress. I honestly do not remember if we got that reward or not so I thought I would ask here before submitting a support ticket.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    I was at 855 on Monday night after having earned everything.

Tuesday July 10th - 10 from daily quests; 22 from Normal Distance Mode (32 more = 887 total)
    Wednesday July 11th - Here's where it gets tricky

Game says only personal rewards are doubled. Normally it's 106 summer tokens (of which I recall 40 is guild total). 66 personal rewards x 2 = 132 summer tokens. + 10 from dailies + 40 from reaching 850 I should be at...

+ 132 (106 - 40 = 66 x 2 = 132)
    + 40 (guild rewards threshold hitting 6500)
    + 40 (personal reward threshold hitting 850)
    + 10 (daily quests)
    Total of 1109 at end of yesterday

10 today from daily quests would be at 1119

I'm at 1079 (missing 40 it seems)

@Kaz were the guild rewards for summer tokens changed in favor of the 850 individual rewards? I seem to be missing 40 tokens otherwise.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DLich...based on your screenshot of the extra 40 tokens for reaching 850 personal stars I would guess you are missing the 40 from guild stars. And that fits in with what I am seeing so far.
    DLich
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    edited July 2018
    With that amount of propulsion, a drifting RPG is seriously earodynamically challenged.

@mack22
    mack22Governator
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    @MadPuppy I guess drifting is the wrong word to use there, how about floating 😉.
    MadPuppy
    edited July 2018
    Pace for today is 1200. 4 full weeks. Where are you?

I’m at 1247. Maybe I’ll play hard mode distance Saturday since I’m slightly ahead anyway.

40 dailies + 106 challenge = 146 + 1247 today = 1393 end Saturday prior to distance tokens. 1372 end of day Saturday is pace. I’ll already be ahead that prior to distance selection.

SPC_TORRESJenng
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    1241 here....lets hope im on the right path 😂
    Jenng
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    edited July 2018
    1146, a little over a day behind (my Guild missed the 1st 6500 mark week 1, and I have been doing Normal Distance without repeats...I also didn't hit 850 in the Challenges because F that S). At my average rate of 286/wk, I'll fall ~100 short of the mark (factoring in the 8 TG tokens the rest of this week). Assuming Events don't carry me over the edge, that means I'd have to replay the Distance 5 out of the next 12 times (or 4 times if I can get all Tokens in Hard Mode, which is tough for me)...so I don't have to decide anything for about a month. Guess I'll see what other Events NG has planned for us and where I am come mid-August...

@Kaz Is there any way to get a list of the upcoming Events for the summer? A lot of people are in my boat, wondering if they need to spend Gold/$$ on Distance repeats or not, and the Events are the deciding factor. Can we safely assume that the Events alone will provide at least an extra 100 tokens over the next 6 weeks?

EDIT: Realized my "average" also includes the triple-distance week and maybe some other special things I'm forgetting, so I'll probably be closer to 300 short of the RPG. Would be nice to know if/how much the Events will influence that #.
    Jenng
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    1241 without doing any resets. Guess I have no need to be worried then.

Save your gold @DLich :)

Level 14 (I think) was the awkward one this week, but with level 24s you should walk it compared to my 22s and 21s :wink:
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Jenng
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 221
    Have done normal distance, no resets, claimed everything I have been able to through quests, shop etc. Guild gets 6500 every week so far, I got 850 last challenge and above 500 in every other challenge. I am at 1203. I am Embarrassingly Normal Player.
    Jenng
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 108

I didn't reset the Distance today. Am still debating it. Just didn't like the Hero tokens today
    Jenng
    I am at 1247 and did repeat the normal distance once last week when it was triple rewards.
    DLichJenng
    Kratos said:

I am at 1247 and did repeat the normal distance once last week when it was triple rewards.

DLich said:

Pace for today is 1200. 4 full weeks. Where are you?

I’m at 1247. Maybe I’ll play hard mode distance Saturday since I’m slightly ahead anyway.

40 dailies + 106 challenge = 146 + 1247 today = 1393 end Saturday prior to distance tokens. 1372 end of day Saturday is pace. I’ll already be ahead that prior to distance selection.

Same

Kratos
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    I'm at 1348... Hardly done any today tho.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    Almost half...

SPC_TORRESJenngKaz
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Getting closer

mack22JenngSPC_TORRES
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Damn
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESmack22
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Not aware that I've missed any tokens, but I only do 'Normal' Distance clears... and I'm on 1311.

Weird.
    SPC_TORRES
  • StHallStHall Member Posts: 72
    I don't think I've missed any summer tokens. I do hard distance and I've only reset once. My guild always hits 6500 stars. I have 1482 summer tokens.
    SPC_TORRES
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited July 2018
    This is resetin distance every time but the last few times & doin hard distance everytime but the 1st time i did normal
    SPC_TORRESJadenMattOfEarthmack22
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    Here is a lazy rodent... :#
    i can play distance only one time x week... and not always...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SPC_TORRESmack22BigBaldEd
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Seems like a ruse to get more people playing Distance further. Basically, it's wearing me down having to play full on even when I don't want to. At least with Challenge, a day off here and there doesn't matter.

Anyway, this is with no resets, without that 20 tokens freebie at the beginning and doing all hard mode distances.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    mack22SPC_TORRESBigBaldEd