Round passes

lelliott7lelliott7 Member Posts: 6
The round passes are taking me much further than they are supposed to.
I received 6 round passes in last weeks challenge.

That took me from difficulty 14 to 18.5
That’s 9 rounds.

It took me an extra 3 rounds??????

It’s making it extremely difficult to get any better when I’m being penalized for going further.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• lelliott7lelliott7 Member Posts: 6
    It also indicates I’m on round 7. Which is wrong according to how much I’ve skipped.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm pretty sure difficulties 16 and below are 1 round. So you skipped 14 (1rp) 15 (2rp) 16 (3rp) 17.1 (4rp) 17.2 (5rp) 18.1 (6rp) / Meaning you start at 18.2

So it's correct. It says you're on round 7 because you skipped 6 rounds, also correct.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAzKratos
    So if difficulty 17 is the highest difficulty you can reach...are you just screwed?

I’m confused. Why don’t they state this? It should be stated rather than pretend to give you round passes. It’s a complete lie then.
    @lelliott7
    It is stated somewhere here on the forum but I can't find it atm.

If you were able to get 6 round passes last week then you obviously can go much futher than difficulty 17. ;)

You must have reached atleast difficulty 23 last week.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Kratos
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    lelliott7 said:

So if difficulty 17 is the highest difficulty you can reach...are you just screwed?

I’m confused. Why don’t they state this? It should be stated rather than pretend to give you round passes. It’s a complete lie then.

One of the Announcements about Round Passes:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/29031/update-notes-challenge-round-pass-bugs-and-balancing

Current In-Game News about Round Passes:

Not sure what you are expecting to be considered as a lie?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJS
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Also here is a thread by @DLich that even graphed out when to expect RP's:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/30443/2-8-round-passes-official-version
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJS
    I was not aware that rounds 14-16 are only worth one round. They don’t state this in-game so it makes it very confusing to track. Does this remain true until you are max level? My survivors are level 18 now. So when I’m level 24.... will I be receiving far more round passes, and starting from difficulty 14?

Just trying to get some clarity.
    edited July 2018
    @lelliott7
    You receive one RP for every three rounds no matter what your level or where you start. Your difficulty level will increase when you level up your survivors.

*edit*

Found it.
    In 2.10 patch notes

- Difficulty will raise after each Round for each of the first 1-5 Rounds, at which time the Difficulty will then increase once every two Rounds.
    - Difficulties of 27 onwards last three Rounds each.

For more details read thread. Link here;
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33251/council-upgrade-and-balancing-changes-in-2-10
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S