What to do with Norma ?? 🤔

What we gonna do with Norma ???
Was hoping for ruthless & lucky but got revenge instead (not the biggest revenge fan)
So do I carry on to see the 5th trait or cut losses now ??
Fingerfood

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2018
    IMO
    Revenge is better than Ruthless on an Assult. You'd want luck for your 5th so I guess, "Do you feel lucky?"

* Dodge is ok. IronSkin would have been nice.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anthony172JimiFaith
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    ‘Revenge better than ruthless’
    Interesting, I’m not keen as someone has to take a hit for it too trigger !!
    Plus revenge only hits one target whereas ruthless hits all for assaults.
    How that works I don’t know
    Your assault fires in revenge - into the herd and only manages to pick out the exact one that attacks you 😂
    Fingerfood
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Ruthless is only effective for charged attacks and really an Assult is mainly effective to stun.

You're going to take hits at higher levels so that's when revenge becomes useful.

Again, just my opinion.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anthony172Jaden
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
    I think it depends on what you're using her for... If you're going to raid Outposts, Ruthless is a nice plus to take down the defenders, revenge too... but for anything else I would have prefered Iron Skin instead since assaults are the ones that take the hits... I would have revenge on the other two...

Let us know what comes out...
    YorkshireSteve
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    Mainly use her for challenges and distance
    Iron skin would be good, I agree
    Was hoping for an all out offensive toon
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    My new primary assault that @WellyLuga adviced me to level has revenge and he's hitting multiple targets not only one.That shit is very usefull on higher levels.Im not missing my ex primary assault with ruthless.
    WellyLugaYorkshireSteveJadenJimiFaith
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    edited July 2018

My new primary assault that @WellyLuga adviced me to level has revenge and he's hitting multiple targets not only one.That shit is very usefull on higher levels.Im not missing my ex primary assault with ruthless.

I'm glad you're enjoying Wild! I'd hate to advise someone to invest in a survivor and then them end up hating him! :lol:

I can't speak highly enough for revenge on an assault, I'm it's biggest advocate!
    YorkshireSteveShadowaceAzJimiFaith