4 out of 5 ain’t bad?

Found this survivor at uncommon 1 radio. Liked the first 2 traits. Invested to epic. Got 2 more great traits. Then vigilant.

Is she worth pinking? She’s my first shooter with revenge.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
freedydaddyignasromeo

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 682
    I wouldn't invest any tokens on her because she missing sure shot and for me that's an important trait for shooter. So my answer is no.
    PicfreedydaddymsapaevDLich
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    I have a stable of shooters and the ones without marksman sit on the sidelines the most. There are a bunch of maps with shadows where overwatch with a ranged shooter is helpful. It also helps keep spawn count down. I have a 6 star shooter that's just a promo away from 7 that has these same traits with Dodge replaced with Lucky. He's my #3 shooter but I use him still week in week out. Vigilant on a shooter is not a killer. I'd have no problem investing especially with Ruthless and Marksman. I'm a big fan of Revenge on shooters also.
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 365
    My current #1 shooter. 4 out of 5 traits are must haves for a shooter, IMO. you could say she's my "almost unicorn"... i guess she's a horse(?) Lol
    anthony172DoTak
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    Phalanx44 said:

My current #1 shooter. 4 out of 5 traits are must haves for a shooter, IMO. you could say she's my "almost unicorn"... i guess she's a horse(?) Lol

She's dang close enough. Lucky for Dodge would be it. You have the most important ones. Few more or better damage badges and she might crack 8500-9000 in damage. Very nice.
    edited July 2018
    To be honest i wouldn't accept her neither. I think you are looking for the best shooter and she's not the perfect. She's missing ruthless, one of the most important trait for a shooter. So no, i recommend you to wait for another shooter at least with ruthless, iron skin, sure shot, Marksman, and the last one could be luck, revenge or Dodge.
    Starr621Stalker20
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 365
    > @Cronus said:
    > She's dang close enough. Lucky for Dodge would be it. You have the most important ones. Few more or better damage badges and she might crack 8500-9000 in damage. Very nice.

With the last round of improved crafting results, I've got a bunch more %dmg badges spread around my team. On the next free swap event, I'll be trying to consolidate better sets w/bonuses in effect on her. I think I get get her attack (summon my inner Vegeta... ) OVER 9000!!!
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 386
    > @Cronus said:
    > My current #1 shooter. 4 out of 5 traits are must haves for a shooter, IMO. you could say she's my "almost unicorn"... i guess she's a horse(?) Lol
    >
    > She's dang close enough. Lucky for Dodge would be it. You have the most important ones. Few more or better damage badges and she might crack 8500-9000 in damage. Very nice.

Yeap. That’s the perfect combination
    ShadowaceAzkamilowatyWellyLuga
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Dodge over vigilant on a shooter? My #1 has Revenge, Sure Shot, Ruthless, Vigilant and Marksman but while lucky > vigilant, I'm not sure dodge does.
  • sumsikowskisumsikowski Member Posts: 82
    i like most with shooters sureshot,marksman,luck,ruthless...the fifth trait should be vigiliant or revenge.i was really lucky to find such a supershootergirl...
    DBonesanthony172kamilowatybigbeano
  • lutantanlutantan Member Posts: 27
    Here are my favorite couple. The "Vovó" is grandma of Milla.

I'm searching for their lost son. He has ruthless, revenge, marksman, sureshot and lucky :P
    DBones
    > @DLich said:
    > Good?
    >
    >
    >
    > Built her from rare.

She's awesome
    romeoDLich
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    Absolutely! I have her estranged twin sister Wanda in my camp. I can confirm she is awesome.

For anyone querying revenge, this might be obvious but it's best paired with a meat shield bruiser and Sasha :smile:
    DLichTJS
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    Awesome all. Thanks for the help. Only took nearly a month to get a shooter with the traits I wanted. It wasn't hard.

I wanted a shooter with - Revenge & Ruthless
    I wanted a shooter without - Vigilant & Defensive stance

Looks like I finally got my wish!!

Thanks for all the advice all!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    WellyLuga
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,267
    > @DLich said:
    > Good?
    >
    >
    >
    > Built her from rare.

I've got the exact same shooter! Tank killer!
    TJSDLich
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,267
    This guy should be even better I reckon.
    anthony172