Healing Charge Issue (Challenge) and Heavy Walkers Issue (Hard Distance)

RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
I understand that some things should be challenging but having the System cheating on us only to Prevent us from having 3 stars in challenges or getting unfair in the distance to Prevent us to go further is really beyond stupid.

Healing Charge

A cool Leader Trait of Taras that seems to be very helpful at times but in the distance ONLY.
Why? At first I thought it was just a glitch ones but after testing it in various occassions the following things happen:
- I got hit without being bruised in the challenge, healed back to full, got hit again without getting bruised, finished the challenge Mission. Coming out of the Mission and the Status is Bruised
- In a other challenge I got indeed bruised, healed back to full Health bar, coming out of the challenge and I have the Status bruised, want to do the next Mission and the System asks me for Gold to heal faster. Really? Healing from WHAT? I finished the Mission with full Health bar so WHY am I bruised again??? Sorry but this is stupid.
- In the distance I got hit to red after a crit strike (full red bar), healed around 5-6 times and my Health bar would NEVER turn back to green again. Excuse me? Where did the healing go?
I wasn't bleeding and I didn't got hit again so WHY can't I heal more? There is nowhere a Explanation to be found About that and this Limitation makes the leader trait useless.

Heavy Walkers in the hard distance

So, Tara got crit hit and died with two hits from a Level 24 and a Level 22 (she was 18 with around 2k Health but still), Daryll had the same fate.
The heavy walker that is next to daryll that died however doesn't start to feed even no other walker was there.
Instead of that he Comes towards Rick, stuns him so he can't move and goes to eat on Daryll AFTER Walking the whole way back. Really now?

Sorry but this is plain cheating in this Situation, it's like "Oh no!!) Rick would make it out in the next round so don't let him reach the Exit". The heavy walker "NP! I got this before dinner!".Ignores that he killed Daryll, moves a second time to go and stun rick, moves a third time to go and eat on daryll.
I REALLY hope this is a bug in both cases cause such Things are not making a game challenging, they are making it frustrating.
Thanks

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2018
    No bug. You can heal with tara but if you've taken a hit enough to cause a bruise you'll finish with a bruise, no matter if you fully heal with tara's trait.

If you go into the red, you cannot heal back into the green.

It's that simple.

Tara's trait is useful but it needs to be used before you take a bruise or to avoid going into the red.

The other issue with walker not feeding on Daryl is impossible to know exactly what happened. Maybe try to make a video or screen shots so we can get a better idea what is happening.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Raekon

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/heroes/
    • If a Survivor becomes Bruised/Injured, and are healed, they will still show as Bruised/Injured after the mission, and will still go to the Hospital. Also, you will not regain Stars from Challenge Missions.
    • If your Survivor’s Health goes from the “Green Health Bar” to the “Red Health Bar,” the Survivor can’t be healed back into the “Green Health Bar.”
    @OneLessTitan runs the Wordpress site with a huge list of helpful information. That site has been a boon to my playing ever since finding it.

Hope it helps.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    TJS said:

No bug. You can heal with tara but if you've taken a hit enough to cause a bruise you'll finish with a bruise, no matter if you fully heal with tara's trait.

If you go into the red, you cannot heal back into the green.

It's that simple.

Tara's trait is useful but it needs to be used before you take a bruise or to avoid going into the red.

The other issue with walker not feeding on Daryl is impossible to know exactly what happened. Maybe try to make a video or screen shots so we can get a better idea what is happening.

Even if this might be the case (which is stupid since you actually heal back), in the first point I posted I didn't got into the bruised state during the game but the game itself added up the two low hits I took (second hit after I had already healed back to full) in the results and gave me the bruised Status.
    That's plain unfair and contradicts everything the trait stands for.

Most of all WHY do they give a healing trait to someone if they cheat on it at the end?

Alone your Explanation that "you Need to use it before you go into red or get a bruise" shows that the whole thing is flawed.
    It's like you getting hurt, stopping the bleeding, recovering and after you are home you getting a message that you didn't recovered and still bleeding only so the Hospital can get you to go there and pay Money for a treatment you don't actually need.
    The biggest contradiction ever. It's obvious that they don't want you to be able to heal anything back since the game always tries to make sure you don't get 3 stars in a challenge.
    It's the same thing like in some missions that all of sudden pop up Walkers in places there are no holes, doors, gates or Bodies to spawn out from only because it is closer to get you hit and bruised from there.
    Bad and unfair programming at it's best.

As about the issue with daryl, I already wrote what happen and unfortunately I can't try to reproduce it since the distance is off already.
    It was in the 7th or 8 Mission of the hard distance as far as I remember.

@Raekon

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/heroes/

• If a Survivor becomes Bruised/Injured, and are healed, they will still show as Bruised/Injured after the mission, and will still go to the Hospital. Also, you will not regain Stars from Challenge Missions.
    • If your Survivor’s Health goes from the “Green Health Bar” to the “Red Health Bar,” the Survivor can’t be healed back into the “Green Health Bar.”
    @OneLessTitan runs the Wordpress site with a huge list of helpful information. That site has been a boon to my playing ever since finding it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot, will save it into my favorites when I'm back home and read through it. :)
    ShadowaceAz
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,717
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowaceAz
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Really don't know the point of your reply? :expressionless:
    I never said that it doesn't work as long as you have charged abilities to trigger it, nor did I say that you didn't healed back by the trait as long as you are NOT bruised or injured (red bar).
    Only pointed out that it contradicts what the trait is for and that I find it stupid to go out of my mission with full health bar but still getting marked as Bruised by the system.
    Same Thing with the red bar that won't let you to heal back AND the fact that hits seem to add up in certain missions so even if you are not getting bruised within the Mission, when you go out you getting the bruised status in the results which is unfair and annoying when you try to get 3 stars in a challenge mission.

The devs don't seem to care to tweak it anyway so I don't care anymore either.
    I just wish I had a general automatic recording so I can catch up all the stuff that happens in this game and Show them cause another stupid thing happen in one of the distance missions. The free men are getting attacked by heavy Walkers, I pass by to go near the Exit without attacking them.
    One of the free men that is next to a heavy walker that is struggling one of his teammates, ignores the walker all of sudden (even he was attacking him before) and runs towards me to hit and bruise or kill me, then runs back to help his teammates. Really frustrating since my heroes were not next to him while the heavy walker was.
    He was a Scout that was already attacking the walker until my heroes showed up. It was Mission 17 or 18 as far as I remember
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,717
    edited July 2018
    Lots of things about this game don't make sense man. Assault rifles that stun zombies? Hand guns that shoot further than sniper rifles? A flare gun that can OHKO an enemy that a katana hardly dents?

You'll hurt your brain if you try to make real world logic work in a game, esp this one.

That said, I would not complain one bit if they induced Taras trait :-) ;-)

No I would not.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ATLAS-Z said:

Lots of things about this game don't make sense man. Assault rifles that stun zombies? Hand guns that shoot further than sniper rifles? A flare gun that can OHKO an enemy that a katana hardly dents?

You'll hurt your brain if you try to make real world logic work in a game, esp this one.

That said, I would not complain one bit if they induced Taras trait :-) ;-)

No I would not.

The reason why is not "because it's a game", the reason why is because of bad design that looked "cool" on the paper without being carried over properly in the game.
    Also bad AI programming that makes the AI act like the free men thing I mentioned above.
    Anyway, have a great Weekend and thanks for the replies! :)