Swift Strike/Spear wielder

Welcome
First of all, I fall in love with Swift Strike Spear.I need long time wielder, mainly for challenge missions (pink star investment).Lately I pulled Matt and im wondering, invest on him or not.Check my other scouts for comparision.Im worry that lackin dodge may be an issue, but hey maybe I should seek for glass cannon with Strong+Ruthless+Power Strike+Vigilant+Luck for that weapon?.Does spearman's need's essentialy Power Strike in your guys opinion?

Greetings
WellyLuga

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,726
    Congrats, you have 3 excellent scouts here! For pure spear use Ronnie is your best pick, mainly because he has power strike. Yvette has the best traits for all round use IMO.
    kamilowaty
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited July 2018
    I guess that Matt is The Distance fodder/dmg dealer then? ;)
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    For me, any Scout Spear Wielder would need to have Power Strike.

My "must haves" for a Scout Spear Wielder:
    1. Power Strike
    2. Strong
    3. Lucky
    4. Ruthless

Retaliate and Dodge aren't must haves for me. For them to activate you need to be getting hit, and I try not to take hits with my Scouts (too fragile). They either need to be kiting with the spear and staying one step away from the Zeds, or poking the Zeds from behind a Bruiser that is taking the hits.

kamilowaty
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,726

I guess that Matt is The Distance fodder/dmg dealer then? ;)

I certainly wouldn't be scrapping him! You're in a good position where even the worst of your 3 scouts is pretty damn good :lol:
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Keep all three and on some maps you can get 0 respawns with the threat reduction while reaching all crates before next auto spawns.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    Keep them all.

You want to have some fun? Load one scout up with all defensive badges and take him on some raids.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    kamilowaty
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,465
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=976903689149004&id=499515000221211

Watch Daryl shoot my scout point blank, burn, and I still escape without a bruise.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacShadowaceAz