Shooter event?

ignasignas Member Posts: 376
I can’t see announcement but seems like shooters are starting charged. Bug or shooter event activated to soon?
mack22

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,268
    I love to see the pre charged survivors, can't wait until they do bruisers again.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,612
    I'm hoping this will stay for the week as straw men, the one with the two high level tanks is normally the tricky map of the challenge. Charged shooters will make this easier!

Although a guildmate pointed out that it is Rick's golden call and he's a shooter, so perhaps it will be tied to the Season 9 hero of the day?
    Kaz
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    thoose weeks when specific heroes had boosted traits and damage were awesome too....i miss Carol week when her damage points went crazy high.. @Kaz said those events will return again
    ShadowaceAz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

thoose weeks when specific heroes had boosted traits and damage were awesome too....i miss Carol week when her damage points went crazy high.. @Kaz said those events will return again

Good to know! If more players feel the same, we can definitely highlight some other heroes! I'm just afraid that the feedback won't be the best if we make stronger heroes that people don't use so often. But I'm happy to know that there are some players that enjoyed Carol week. :)
    WellyLuga said:

I'm hoping this will stay for the week as straw men, the one with the two high level tanks is normally the tricky map of the challenge. Charged shooters will make this easier!

Although a guildmate pointed out that it is Rick's golden call and he's a shooter, so perhaps it will be tied to the Season 9 hero of the day?

That's a really cool idea, haha. But this week we are having shooters starting charged! :)
    ShadowaceAzDanski_46
  • KirnasKirnas Member Posts: 33
    @Kaz please, dont do a rotating bonus again. Last time you did this (warrior, shooter, assault), the people who havent had the oppotunity to play during the assault day had been disadvantaged. Rotating bonus is not a fair system.
    Kaz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Kaz said:

Good to know! If more players feel the same, we can definitely highlight some other heroes! I'm just afraid that the feedback won't be the best if we make stronger heroes that people don't use so often. But I'm happy to know that there are some players that enjoyed Carol week. :)
    I feel the same :heart:

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Kazdonald6283