I need some advice for my rooster...

UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
edited July 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Alongside my heros I have a few survs that I have on a pretty good level for some classes, but there are some prospects lurking around to get part of the crew.

I´m looking forward to get some advice from other players, which to feed, keep or retire.

Assaults:

My main assaults are these two.

My prospects are these two...is the blue one worth to gamble? Is the gold one worth or better to keep then my main ones?

Bruisers:

Main team.

Prospect.

Warrior:

Just one aside the heros.

Prospect.

Hunters:

I have 3 of them and don´t know if I should keep them all, as I barely use them all aside the heros.

With my shooters and scouts I would say I´m fine

Thx for your advice :)

Comments

• UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    Jenng said:

You’re already invested deep to be making it rain tokens or retiring any for unworthy return. Looks to me like you already got this.

Ich glaube, auf deutsch kann ich Deinem tiefgreifenden Humor besser begegnen :smiley:
    Jenng
    @Cronus Thx for taking the time <3

It´s always difficult to find the perfect surv and if you ask 10 persons you´ll get 10 different replies :smiley:

Plus...don´t laugh at me, but I´m struggeling to check the difference between an offensive and a defensive surv...
    JenngStarr621
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083

@Cronus Thx for taking the time <3

It´s always difficult to find the perfect surv and if you ask 10 persons you´ll get 10 different replies :smiley:

Plus...don´t laugh at me, but I´m struggeling to check the difference between an offensive and a defensive surv...</p>

I agree it's tough to get consensus on the perfect survivor mostly because there's almost no such thing as a bad trait (except for Bullet Dodge of course...that needs some work). Some combinations work better together than others. That's where opinions start to diverge based on style of play. My only true what I consider "unicorn" survivor is my assault with Lucky-Dodge-Marksman-Sure Shot-Iron Skin. All the rest of them are some versions of combinations that work well together. Like I have a scout with Lucky-Ruthless-Power Strike-Strong-Vigilant. This guy works great with the pitchfork however without it Vigilant is not so great.

Definitely not trying to pick apart your survivors because style of play is different for everyone so what I value most might not be what you do. Only attempting to give you a reference point. I'm still learning after +2-2.5 years
    UndertakerJenng
    Cronus said:

Definitely not trying to pick apart your survivors because style of play is different for everyone so what I value most might not be what you do. Only attempting to give you a reference point. I'm still learning after +2-2.5 years

That´s why I´ll wait for the other 9 replies ;)
    *knockknock*

One more warrior in que...

Swopped Peggy for tokens and unlocked Warren´s fifth trait. Useful or not?

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    @Undertaker This warrior is good but he will be suffer on higher rsl without dodge imo
    UndertakerShadowaceAz
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083

Swopped Peggy for tokens and unlocked Warren´s fifth trait. Useful or not?

Actually like those traits. With power strike you'll want to add some damage reduction badges (or health). Without strong add some %damage badges (I'd add 3). If anything left add a critical damage badge.

I have this combo to 2 pink. Only difference is I have dodge for lucky.

ShadowaceAzUndertakerGovernatorkamilowaty
    Thanx for your advice <3
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    To be honest, I would just pick one survivor from each class that best suits your playstyle and invest in them. You are never going to get a consensus with traits and it's better to focus on at least one survivor than always trying to chase that perfect unicorn. And one day if you do get that perfect unicorn then you will have 2 awesome survivors for that class!

kamilowatyUndertakerWellyLuga