82 meg update in Google play

@Kaz
Just saw that there is an 82 meg update in google play
Did not see anything in the announcements?
Maybe I missed it

What is the update?

Comments

• JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 86
    I just noticed this as well, may wait for the announcement.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I went ahead and did the update
    Don't see anything in the game different so far
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    There was an option update released a few weeks ago. I believe it had something to do with problems watching cinema ads or something like that.

I can't find the thread about atm.
    I'm guessing that it what you're seeing. I have no problems so didn't download it.
    -
    TJSย  -ย  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australian Team Captain
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    TJS said:

There was an option update released a few weeks ago. I believe it had something to do with problems watching cinema ads or something like that.

I can't find the thread about atm.

I'm guessing that it what you're seeing. I have no problems so didn't download it.

No, I downloaded that update
    This update just happened today
    TJS
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    maybe is the update for the heroes that start the mission on fire...probably they fixed that
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 724
    I see the update too. Waiting to find out what it is before downloading it.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Kaz said:

It's mainly bug fixes, improvements, and nipples-rejection prevention:

We fixed:
    - Summer Tokens Icon was disappearing sometimes when you get them. The tokens were still counted though

Remember that time I got 20 at the start but they didn't count. Was it like that, just showing the amount of tokens but without the tokens icon?

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited July 2018

Kaz said:

It's mainly bug fixes, improvements, and nipples-rejection prevention:

We fixed:
    - Summer Tokens Icon was disappearing sometimes when you get them. The tokens were still counted though

Remember that time I got 20 at the start but they didn't count. Was it like that, just showing the amount of tokens but without the tokens icon?

Not really, they are different problems, but the feedback you got in your game was pretty similar. The one that was fixed was a visual issue and was not affecting the tokens you collect.

In your case, you collected summer tokens before the event started, so the tokens didn't really exist at that point. This was a possible scenario if the player had daily quests to be completed minutes before the event started (before 12:00 UTC).

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409

Assumed you meant 20 nipples.
    Flatulent person
    I_Am_PsychoJenng
    Kaz said:

In your case, you collected summer tokens before the event started, so the tokens didn't really exist at that point. This was a possible scenario if the player had daily quests to be completed minutes before the event started (before 12:00 UTC).

I'm guessing you mean that was the cause, because this came as a result of clicking on challenge and subsequently being informed there was a reward to collect.

I'm over it now. I only get reminded about it about 3 times a week when a guild mate gives his token total as 20 more than me. :s

It's not as if missing the RPG by 20 tokens would be remotely distressing. :p

Jenng
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

Kaz said:

I'm guessing you mean that was the cause, because this came as a result of clicking on challenge and subsequently being informed there was a reward to collect.

I'm over it now. I only get reminded about it about 3 times a week when a guild mate gives his token total as 20 more than me. :s

It's not as if missing the RPG by 20 tokens would be remotely distressing. :p
    If would be the case, I'll give those 20 tokens myself, haha. :D
    I_Am_Psychomack22
    @Kaz
    Does this fix the no ads until you go into nerd rage, give up trying, and suddenly the red and white flashing appears?

Also, now I really want to know the token schedule so I can ensure I end with 2980 :joy:

WahooDawg
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 265
    What is supposed to be the "correct" schedule for camp ads now, anyways? It seems for weeks, there's been no rhyme or reason to when i get ads available.
    My post crate ads are messed up too; I get 4 early on in the morning, set the game down for a few hours, and return to 1 ad available. Then none again!
    Used to be up to 4 ads avaialbe per hour. What gives??
    psychwolfI_Am_Psychomack22
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,612
    Yeah I've noticed that my ads have been worse since this update 'fix'.

Camp vids have been sporadic and it's been hours since I've had a post mission vid to unlock box 4-6

@Kaz
    I_Am_Psychomack22
    It's supposed to be 4 per hour

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2018
    @WellyLuga

I haven't downloaded this optional update as I have few issues & don't want to gain any. :#

I have had the issue with adds not appearing a few times as you mentioned above. Once I had a message saying 'no videos available at this time' & was given free gas, 12gas if I remember correctly.

Anyway, when I have noticed it's been an hour & no free videos come up I'll reset the game & they pop up soon as I reload. It might be worth a try for you.

You should get 4 free camp videos & 4 videos after missions to open more crates every hour.
    -
    TJSย  -ย  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,612
    @TJS

Yeah I know it's 4 of each per hour. But it had been several hours without a post mission vid. Camp vids I would log in, watch two and then nothing, come back half an hour later and it would give me one etc. So I was probably getting 4 per hour just not in a block of 4 like you normally would :lol:

I did try the usual force close but it didn't seem to make much difference! I've been to sleep and it seems to be working as intended again, for now!
    TJSpsychwolf