Thorn between Sasha badge setup.

So my Sasha has always been 100% offense. That has helped me a lot of times but also many got me into 1 hit struggle failure.

Many better players than me are suggesting Sasha devensive setup and they say its working well.

Just to let you know I'm considering rsl 34 and above.

So here it goes.
(pictures in the post above, can't paste them in here)

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    Old offensive setup nr 1

New defensive setup nr 2

On setup 2 that's the best I could do unfortunately without shape bonus but it only takes to have assault on the team and shell be 80 dr without armor.

So what you guys think?
    Fingerfood
    Damn you've seen me trough @JayZ

I've managed to find a match and this is how it looks like now

suzequeueFingerfoodJaden
    This setup at least will keep me from loosing her on early rsl 32 in the distance like an idiot 😆
    romeo
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @bladgier your DR badges are perfect for her , I would trade the crit damage badges for damage badges though, reasoning is this . Damage badges affect Damage and crit damage ;whereas crit damage badges only affect crit damage.
    Damage + on a weapon (lethal) only adds 15% damage whereas Destructive adds 60%Crit damage (which is equal to 3 legendary Crit Damage badges) so point being , you can make up the missing crit damage much easier . Hope that made sense ... here's my Sasha badges . She runs just about 80% DR with an assault in team (so basically always) and that armor
    JayZDanski_46bladgier
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,368
    I often wish I had a second Sasha to config in defensive mode, but I don't so it's 100% AGRO OFFENSE BABY!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46anthony172romeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 724
    You're all making me super jealous! How do you get all those sweet badges? Simple farming?
    FingerfoodATLAS-ZHuttSlayer23romeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,608
    I got a few tips on meat shield Sasha and must admit I was apprehensive at first but then I gave it a shot. Best thing I ever did. With destructive/ruthless on weapon/armour she still packs a punch and my stars have really improved since then.

Blad those bottom two DR badges are a thing of beauty, it's a shame you can't get a set out of them. It would be 55-56% with those two alone, her IS trait would bump up to 70 and you'd only need silver iron skin on armour to max. You would free up a badge slot that way for a health or crit damage badge :smile:
    bladgier
    Thanks for your responses.

So I have it a go and went on a few rsl 31 missions with the devensive setup. It was a pain for me, definitely doesn't suit my playstyle. I'm already back on offense.

I can see what you're saying @Japes87 but instead I'd like to bump up critical damage as far as possible with critical damage badges and destructive on the weapon.

Even though damage increase helps both damage and critical damage, there's no way it will boost up critical damage itself, more than critical damage badges/weapon trait.

I want to stack em up as high as possible and get maximum punch I can get.

Reason why I'm not using critical damage weapon on her on those screens is only because the one I've got is lvl 26 and it hurts my eyes too much.
    romeo
    No wait... I forgot about this one.

It doesn't have incendiary though and I'm very used to using it now especially on Sasha.
    romeopsychwolfFingerfood
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    maybe i need to try some damage reduc instead of Health Badge on her. just hating one touch grabbed at rsl 33. on some maps u dont really have much spaces to move around
    psychwolf
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,368
    One thing is certain, Sasha is awesome no matter how you use her.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeotabernackamilowaty
    It's funny how you start your discussion with 'just to let you know I'm considering RSL 34 and up' and then change her back after a few RSL 31 missions :wink:

My advice would be to do what I did. Have a screen shot ready of a max damage set up, play through the entire challenge to get a feel for it, see how she manages when it comes to the really high rounds and make a final decision at lunch time Monday. This challenge set is different than most recently, there aren't too many maps where you need to take a beating really.
    edited July 2018
    @WellyLuga that's because damage reduction on her did not meet my expectations on rsl 31 on my way to 34 so I won't bother trying on 34, that's my point. No need to pick on words like that...
    I was only poking fun, I thought the wink emoji would show I was just having a bit of a laugh. At 80% it won't always save a bruise at 31+ but you can often tank 2 hits at 34 so perhaps you had your expectations too high?
    @WellyLuga cool 👍

You're probably right, my expectations are too high.

I'd expect not to bruise from 31 and take about 2-3 hits before struggle on 34.
    romeoWellyLuga
    edited July 2018
    You might have been caught with an unlucky crit which might have hit top end damage to take you over the threshold. But it's at 33/34 where it really shines, it's the difference between 5-6 before death and 2.

Plus if you're cheap like me it's the difference between a 30 min/7 gold cost and a 2 hour/24 gold cost :lol:
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,682
    I've got The choice of 1000 more health or 17% damage reduction (only damage reduction badge) which is "better"?
    Which is better?
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    damage reduction
    anthony172Firekidpsychwolf
    Cheers @Andy_b I'll bow to your superior knowledge! I remember you from super greens. How you doing now? Where'd you end up? Fancy coming back?
    jrodrf2
    @Firekid im doing great thanks, im with DTP now slaying like a mf lol.i will be coming to visit you guys in the near future :smile:
    javajnkie
    Good to hear Andy! You definitely need to come back and say hi soon. Charlie’s dying to know what you e got this week. She’s currently 1st with 1472. Her PB
    I still speak with dave adz and ace, will arrange a challenge to come play with yas with them soon,im currently on 2062, she improving all the time, all of you are its good to hear, keep up the good work
    ShadowaceAz
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    Japes87 said:

@bladgier your DR badges are perfect for her , I would trade the crit damage badges for damage badges though, reasoning is this . Damage badges affect Damage and crit damage ;whereas crit damage badges only affect crit damage.

Damage + on a weapon (lethal) only adds 15% damage whereas Destructive adds 60%Crit damage (which is equal to 3 legendary Crit Damage badges) so point being , you can make up the missing crit damage much easier . Hope that made sense ... here's my Sasha badges . She runs just about 80% DR with an assault in team (so basically always) and that armor

This recommendation coming from Japes make it really valid. Though my main problem is that I play when Sasha is often my main and only firepower. Running sets with assault&bruiser/2 assaults etc.I can't imagine doing it without extra critical damage badges. Im not the top dog in the game for sure so maybe Im doing something wrong, but I got to 2k stars this challenge so Im not some moron either.
    romeoWellyLugamack22Japes87
    It's great how there are so many ways to play the game!

Japes was the one who gave me the final nudge towards meat shield Sasha. I had decent success this challenge with Sasha, bruiser/assault and a ruthless shooter loaded with damage/crit damage. I'm certainly not a top dog either and I also scraped 2k this week :smile:
    mack22Japes87romeojavajnkie
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,268
    Thanks for the read everyone, lots of good info. Time to start beefing up my Sasha 🙂.
    Fingerfoodromeo