Change The Distance Rewards

After a long time playing this mode, I think it's time to change rewards. Maybe some radios, more class and heroes tokens (f.e. instead of 30 tokens for 2 heroes, 15 tokens for 4 heroes), gold, gas, etc...
It's a little boring doing The Distance these days...
ladre5bababooeyDeathwish19TJSRWSKillersZDoTakanthony172JenngATLAS-ZromeoJimiFaithReeconnKyrus

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,456
    Summer tokens are NG's choice to fill these gaps.

I personally don't like as I feel the game is already cluttered and insanely time consuming, but at least it's something.
    DanielBez
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,429
    I haven’t played the distance......... until now, for the summer tokens, and I have actually been able to upgrade my camp lmao 🤣 but I’m always for more phones, so sure.

DanielBezJimiFaithDBonesFingerfood
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    Or to piggy back off of Atlas something like a counter thats permanent where after 10 successful raids you get a radio. Or if that's too easy since it's only 20 gas make it 25 raids or something.
    DanielBezJadenJimiFaith
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    > @ignas said:

> Normal mode:
    > 1) instead of rare stuff (does anyone use it?)

Yeah, that would be better, rare stuff is insta scrapped, radios would be much more useful.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    what @ATLAS-Z said
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,383
    100% agree with @Scowly I just recently got Aaron to pink 6-star, and the road to 7-star is way too long.

I think you should keep the early sets of 10 tokens as they are, but double or triple the final set for completing the Distance. Having that nice fat reward at the end would be just the motivator I need to keep pushing.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeoWellyLugaDanski_46Undertakeranderfm12
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    ATLAS-Z said:

I think you should keep the early sets of 10 tokens as they are, but double or triple the final set for completing the Distance.

Nice for you, bad bad for players who are not able to complete the distance.
    TimboskiJaden