We should add some new characters to the game

Like Rufus... Why no add some interesting chars that are present in series or in a game? Like Clementine, Lee Everett... That would be nice. I think which this would improve the variety of chars in the game. Of course, we have alot of twd chars yet to be appear in there... But, well, just a suggestion...
DLichGovernatoranthony172CaptainslayerTimboskibigbeanoKyrusTCBRITO

Comments

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    I don't believe NG has license to add Tell Tale's game characters to No Man's Land. Also Otis is the only clear choice here.
    Flatulent person
    DLichGovernatoranthony172
  • lutantanlutantan Member Posts: 27
    They could request, no? Depending on demand... Like any rights to use
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,778
    For those waiting for gas to refill and who don’t know who Stu is, here you go:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22160/stu-sorry-that-was-a-mistake/p1

You’re welcome. :lol:
    Jenngflyingcowking
  • RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    I already made a Suggestion post under the Suggestion and ideas Forum two days ago but it is still not added there.
    When I posted it said that the admins have to review it first so I dont know if they wont post it at all or if it will be posted sometime this or next week.
    Had 3-4 new classes and new heroes included (enid, jadis, siddiq, cyndie). :)
    lutantanjjjj4473TCBRITO
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,099
    > @Kaz said:
    > We don't have the rights to use characters that are not in the AMC's The Walking Dead. I personally would love to see Lee, Clementine or the comic version of Rick and the gang in No Man's Land, but it's not part of our contract. As we have the exclusive rights to use the characters from the show, TellTale and Scopely have the same for the characters they use.
    >
    > Regarding other familiar faces from the show, each actor requires a different contract and in the end, it's up to the actor himself/herself decision.
    >
    > We would like to have every single important character from the show, so if he/she is not in the game, it's because we couldn't make a deal, it's still ongoing or other reasons, but then we are not allowed to provide further info about that. :(

What about every player being able to customize ONE character? I thought about this as a possibility for a future update. Each player can select a character appearance from the already available ones in the game. They can choose gender, clothing, but more importantly...CLASS and all 5 TRAITS from the ones available. Maybe even mixed traits that aren't currently available in a particular class. Everyone would get ONE survivor with 5 stars. Survivor level would be the same as the highest level survivor. Also, the character should have slightly better attack and HP values when compared to non-heroes of the same class. Maybe 5-10% better. What do you think? Could this work? My original idea was that players would customize a survivor to look like them, basically putting them into the game.
    Black Labs Matter.
    WahooDawgTCBRITO
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Sigh. This suggestion is made at least once a month. Each time, somebody has to point out that we have a big enough problem with hero token dilution as it is. Adding more heroes will only make it harder to level heroes up - a criminal thing to do when the update is going to make them useful again.

Come up with a solution to the hero token problem first, then come back with this suggestion.

Sheesh.
    UberTCBRITOtdiddy
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,099

Sigh. This suggestion is made at least once a month. Each time, somebody has to point out that we have a big enough problem with hero token dilution as it is. Adding more heroes will only make it harder to level heroes up - a criminal thing to do when the update is going to make them useful again.

Come up with a solution to the hero token problem first, then come back with this suggestion.

Sheesh.

Solution to the hero token dilution is to make separate calls for separate survivors costing various amount of phones. For instance, all of the common heroes may be featured in one call with regular survivors still possible. Maybe 60% chance of regular and 40% for heroes split among the heroes in that call. That way players can spend phones with SOME idea of what tokens they might get hero-wise. Or maybe split it up into a "class call" with higher percentage chance of regular survivors in that class and any heroes in that class are possible as well.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Deathwish19Kratos
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 54
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 25
    YEAH WE NEED SHANE AND DALE they were integral members of the show and we don't have them on the game????
    anthony172bigbeano
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @Governator said:
    > Can we get pets added to the game? A tiger or a Rodent Of Unusual Size (soecifically an attack capybara) would be awesome! :sunglasses:

Yeah @capibara should be in the game and the tiger hell yes we should lol
    Capibara would be the first thing @capibara would try to get lol
    Message me if you wanna
    capibara
This discussion has been closed.