New chapters

When are we going to see some new chapters????

I have completed all chapters at all 3 levels and things are getting boring

You could either create new chapter or add new levels to the existing chapters

Would prefer new content....
romeomack22Danski_46Deathwish19R2runfastfreedydaddyBuckzz

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,368
    Yes, story mode was when they only had rights for Daryl...

When NGs secured rights for the rest of the story and heroes, that was the end of Freeman.

But I agree, a conclusion to that story would be satisfying and deserved to the player population.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    freedydaddyallent392
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    They all drank water from what they thought was a natural spring and contracted dysentery. They all died never to be heard from again. As a reward...we’ve found their hideout and will receive full supplies and a slew of weapons from their cache. :smile:
    Deathwish19JenngfreedydaddyGovernator
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    I have not competed all the chapters yet but I’m worried about when I do I could be died of boredom because that’s mainly what I do I compete one then in hard than in nightmare than I move on right now I’m on chapter 12 i think
    Message me if you wanna
    allent392
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,368
    To be honest, it's been so long I can't even remember what went down in Story Mode.

Did Angie die or something? Or had she not had the baby yet? Sorry... Old age I suppose.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    anthony172freedydaddybigbeanoallent392