Abraham and Dwight are still burning

WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
These two characters have been burning everytime I try to use them. It doesn't matter what challenge I try to use them in . They are two of my strongest heros and I can't use them . By the end of any challenge they are always bruised even though no walker or freedom man has even touch them . Can you help ? Very frustrating putting all this time into upgrading these two heros and now they are useless.

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I'm curious, have you tried disconnecting, deleting the game cache files, and then restarting?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Do you extinguish them them on the first turn?
    They shouldn't take a bruise in one round.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,229
    Stop. Drop. And roll.
    Or get ready to turn up.

SCBMAMattOfEarth
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    If you play a mission, specially outpost raids and they are burning, try to extinguish them before finishing.

It's only happened to me once & I believe it was because Abraham was burning when I completed an outpost raid and didn't extinguish him before completing.

I also read somewhere that you can try shutting game down and reload. Again, I remember reading somewhere that NG are aware of the bug but it won't be fixed until next update. :neutral:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
    How do I extinguish them?
  • WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
    Thank you all ... I wasn't aware you could extinguish them ... I figured it out .All is good .
    mack22TJSJaden