Badge Suggestion

aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
Usually I have a lot of ingredients and just a few fragments. Why don't you guys let us transform one into another? There must be a number that is economically viable for NG. I don't know... 3 to 1?
Undertaker

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 725
    I'd like to see some of the randomness removed somehow (shape and position). Its hard enough to find the stuff so its super frustrating when for example, I finally make 3 decent DR badges and they're all the circle in the upper right slot.
    Danski_46Undertaker
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited August 2018
    aafr99 said:

Usually I have a lot of ingredients and just a few fragments. Why don't you guys let us transform one into another? There must be a number that is economically viable for NG. I don't know... 3 to 1?

🤷🏼‍♂️
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

aafr99
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    the only badge suggestion that i want to say and that could be easily done is that the should allow us to put a name on badges and rename them...like survivors...its the only way to make it easy the badge swaping thing...we name the badges by the survivors we want to put them and boom...no need to go back and forth in badge inventory anymore
    Undertaker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,739
    That 'coming soon' tab has been there for what, a year? :lol:
    JimiFaithSCBMA
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 86
    Please take one layer of the complexity out of the criteria.
    Undertaker
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
    How long until the next creation event? I wasted 3 lots of legendary parts on blue badges i haven't even applied, i want to know when i can actually risk making them again
    MudMoccasin
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    A scavenge mission with higher chance of fragments would be nice too.
    WahooDawg