Wah wah wah

Jesus people. It's something different. Try some new strategies.
Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
kamilowatyJayZflyingcowkinganthony172Danski_46bladgierDodkongWellyLugaShadowaceAzmack22ATLAS-ZChiefkeo

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,327
    Thanks for saying this.

I'm tired of using Sasha and some combination of Shooters/Assaults or Michonne and some combination of Scouts/Warriors on every mission. Part of the grind in this game comes from doing the same thing every week.

I'm a fan of the change of pace, the ability to use different survivors/gear than during a normal week, and the opportunity to separate the best from the rest in star count.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    RWSShadowaceAzChiefkeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 880
    Normally I start the challenge with Glenn and Maggie and an assault to rack up supplies and xp. This time I'm using either Morgan or Merle in lead, my unfashionable bullet dodge hunter and my 7 star shooter. Enjoying the change tbh..
    JayZ
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 642

Great advice! I am going to try and finish the Challenge by Thursday and screw the star count so I can focus on getting radios at the beach this weekend! B)

So you just run the easy 1 gas mission? never thought of that. xp/tomatoes are low but that's irrelevant for radios, you still get 1/2/4 correct?

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Deadheads said:

Great advice! I am going to try and finish the Challenge by Thursday and screw the star count so I can focus on getting radios at the beach this weekend! B)

So you just run the easy 1 gas mission? never thought of that. xp/tomatoes are low but that's irrelevant for radios, you still get 1/2/4 correct?
    Yes, Radio Event normally sees many players just running the 1 gas missions all weekend.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorChiefkeo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,978
    Gnaw gnaw gnaw?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SCBMApsychwolfSPC_TORRESGuapoDBones
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,174
    Yeah, as much as this challenge regularly makes me swear, it is definitely NOT boring.

This challenge = Not Boring

Not Boring = a good thing

This challenge = me swearing

Me swearing = a good thing???

Hmmmm...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    mack22JadenromeoFingerfood
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,197
    @ATLAS-Z, when the swear words start flying on a Wednesday you know you're being challenged. 😁
    anthony172romeoFingerfood
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 928
    Interesting, I took it as fRAKer. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fraker

I guess I have a cleaner mind than others, especially @Jenng. Dirty girl... hehehe..
    JenngGuapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @Cronus careful with them horses
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Cronus
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,978
    whop whop whop?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Fingerfood
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    oh sure, tons of fun at uhd.... Stun, run, stun, run. Heal 2 hrs or spend gold.
    Much fun, much wow.
    Lets see who has the best beefed up tanks w/the most health and dmg reduction this week. What a strategic mapset 😄
    GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    I mean, you can apply that same mentality to any other trait or badge type on any other given week. If it's that simple why is everyone crying? :p
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    DodkongNerfZone187
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,174
    @crambert_nec I think cuz everyone has their teams built to handle walkers mostly, and human enemies require different ideal sets and most don't have those sets.

I do heh heh... **runs back into the fray**
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TimboskiI_Am_Psycho
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I'm running 3 tanks with max DR.

I'm not killing much 😉
    mack22