Radios....no good again.

This weekends event with the radios reminds me of the same event a few weeks ago. Not much in the way of collecting them in the crates. At this rate I should have ten to twenty new radios by Monday. Why do they waste peoples time so much?
BohemianbobPicbigbeanoromeo

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You must be having bad luck. I've collected over 100 so far.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Deathwish19
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,286
    That’s awesome @TJS, what game mode are you finding the most radios?
    TJS
    @SCBMA
    I've only really been playing the challenge so far.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMA
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 661

I did mostly Beach Life yesterday and picked up 210 phones... Never had to buy extra gas. Got lots of extra gas in the post-mission creates and then from the TG Shop.

Damn, how long did that take? I've gotten about 50 so far.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,790
    Deadheads said:

I did mostly Beach Life yesterday and picked up 210 phones... Never had to buy extra gas. Got lots of extra gas in the post-mission creates and then from the TG Shop.

Damn, how long did that take? I've gotten about 50 so far.
    Took me pretty much all day. I hit my 9th Round Pass my around lunchtime on Friday and then turned to the Beach Life for the rest of the day. Played that mission nearly exclusively until midnight... So, about 12 hours give or take. I'm committed to getting those radios. :lol:
    ZetteanniesprinklesATLAS-Z
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 661

Took me pretty much all day. I hit my 9th Round Pass my around lunchtime on Friday and then turned to the Beach Life for the rest of the day. Played that mission nearly exclusively until midnight... So, about 12 hours give or take. I'm committed to getting those radios. :lol:

You've got more patience than me! working on my 10 pass and playing beach life while my peeps heal... I'm soooo sick of beach life.
    GovernatorATLAS-Z
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,790
    My guildmates in our casual guild threw in the towel early with this Challenge. We normally get between 8500-9500 Stars per week, but I think we'll be lucky to crack 6000. I hit 1193 Stars after 30.3 and switched over to The Distance and BeachLife. Already up to 360 phones after starting with only 40 (320 net). I'm still going. I know the loss of the 40 Summer Tokens won't compare when I make those double-token radio calls in the future. Decided that this was the best in-game trade-off I could make.
    bigbeanoShadowaceAzJBreeze38anniesprinkles
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 107
    This weekend re-roll calls are a complete joke. Had a one call without a single hero from all 3 spins and 3 calls that each produced just one 32 token hero each. It's so ridiculous
    romeoanniesprinkles
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    Maybe I have too many radios saved. NG would likely think I have too many saved and therefore it would be way too unfair to collect more than one at a time. I have had this game for quite awhile. So I can say they have a f**ktard mentality when it comes to what they think keeps the game "fair and balanced". It's that exact mindset that has me researching other games to play.
    I'm not certain of anything...but I do know that I have collected only one radio at a time when i get a chance to select crates. Its random and at this rate i may only collect about twenty radios for the weekend.
    I will post again if for any reason I actually draw more than one radio while opening the crates.
    Buckzzpsychwolfromeo
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    Just opened three crates....collected three radios. Over 48 hours but finally took in more than a single radio. Still no good outlook for radio collection. Its a busy day today...not much time for this joke.
  • BohemianbobBohemianbob Member Posts: 31
    Bad week for me too. Rerolls were 32 Hero tokens and green junk.
    Had better days that’s for sure. Bad luck I guess.
    Elder in the Top Secret Guild ⚔️
    romeoJBreeze38
    This weekend re-roll calls are a complete joke. Had a one call without a single hero from all 3 spins and 3 calls that each produced just one 32 token hero each. It's so ridiculous
    Bohemianbobromeo
    All calls are similar to a slot machine.

You can be lucky or unlucky. Simple as that.

I did two 40 calls this week end.
    1) 32 Hero / 128 Hero / Leg. Survivor
    2) Epic Survivor / 32 Hero / 32 Hero
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    romeo
    > @TJS said:
    > All calls are similar to a slot machine.
    >
    > You can be lucky or unlucky. Simple as that.
    >
    > I did two 40 calls this week end.
    > 1) 32 Hero / 128 Hero / Leg. Survivor
    > 2) Epic Survivor / 32 Hero / 32 Hero

I'm not sure NG's RNG is as consistent as they advertise.
    romeo
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 266

@Governator

Just curious if you watch video or pay gold to open gold crates when you are doing this? Thanks
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    @Governator maths real good.
    Flatulent person
    GovernatorDMP