2.11 Patch Notes discussion!

124»

Comments

• mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    edited June 2018
    @CBgaming1969 Well... he is Negan, don't tell me you were expecting a fair fight !!!
    CBgaming1969
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

@David_H79 I had a Negan defender attack me with something that caused my toon to start to bleed...still trying to figure out what it was using 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

CB, did the hockey stick cause bleeding?
    I don't recall it's special trait...

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969bigbeano
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @mik81 said:
    > @Troublemaker I saw a Morgan in outpost defense gaining a charge point after I attacked him.
    >
    > Was he the leader of the team?

I don’t know. But it was the first time I noticed his trait activated for the defenders.

> @CBgaming1969 said:
    > @David_H79 was the defender Morgan able to use the smash charge or did it just get the charge point for the injury but not able to use it? Since we can't control defenders actions other than when we place them, I've always been under the impression that heros with those traits aren't very beneficial for outpost defense. Is that right or wrong?

Never saw defenders using charge attacks. But in this case Morgan hadn’t a chance, because he died in the same round.
    CBgaming1969bigbeano
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Awesome @David_H79 !!!!

@ShadowaceAz I didn't see any specialty weapons in his hands when we were matched...l always look before hitting continue, I've been burned by the BBQ and flare gun in the past🤕🤫🤕
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 64
    Please Beth Greene add in game
    anthony172Ph4ntømbigbeanoMattOfEarthwrinkled_bagTroublemakerATLAS-Z
  • AllurieAllurie Member Posts: 56
    @WalkerRon except for Tara...she has to be in leader spot or will only heal herself
  • AllurieAllurie Member Posts: 56
    Ahhh i read without absorbing. Trait only works for the twd if not leader *smacking my forhead* duh lol
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    Please add Beth Green as an NPC we have to rescue (but ultimately fail, and she dies, because its part of the "story").

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Chingisca
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Please add Beth Green as an NPC we have to rescue (but ultimately fail, and she dies, because its part of the "story").

Gahhhhh! Spoiler Alert @ATLAS-Z ! What the heck??!! Now the whole story's ruined! At least we still have Andrea and Dale, right?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    @jrodrf2 not sure what you mean? I was referring to the hypothetical story they would fabricate for the game...

What are you referring too? ;-)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 851
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > Why is it Daryl's RPG and not Abraham's RPG??? Or one could even call it Rosita's RPG as she has been known to blow up some stuff with a RPG.

Yeah I feel you... only 'cause Daryl shot it at the saviors and then he couldn't find a lighter to set the lake on fire suddenly it's his... when it was Abraham who find it... mother d*ck... always so unfair with the poor Abe...
    anthony172Kaz