Summer tokens

Where are y’all on your counts for Summer Tokens, I’ve been on most days and I’m not seeing that I’ll make it to the magical number unless there is a significant increase in availability over the next 21 days.

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948
    @RainmakerAB
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/35246/are-you-on-pace-for-legendary-daryls-rpg/p1
    I have found this very helpful.... @DLich , his numbers have held true ( * Note: the ways to earn summer tokens may not reflect all the events we have had *)

But I am sticking to the picture attached in his first post..... I believe if i keep on track with that... I will be sporting a new RPG at the end of this.

So today is 7 August ( 2100 is the mark )

anthony172mack22
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    The chart has been pretty accurate for me. I am at 2267 but I did repeat the normal distance twice when they offered triple rewards. That said I would still be a little ahead of pace (2267-66-66 = 2135) according to the chart so I have no doubt I will make it. The double daily rewards should be helping some also.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    anthony172SPC_TORRES
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 187
    I thought about this chart Saturday when I went over 2000. "Hey I am actually a day ahead." The only set back I have had is me and my guildies fell 400 stars short of 6500 this week. I think I got Distance hard mode tokens at 8 twice. Otherwise I have gotten normal Distance tokens every time.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    The chart doesn't say how quickly you will earn them. It's just meant as a pace for what you need to earn in order to be on pace.

2100 today would be pace. less is behind pace more is above pace.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 359
    edited August 2018
    I am at 2205.

I have played the distance normal mode twice 2 or 3 times for extra tokens, and of course, I play every day and always get my daily quest rewards. My guild is pretty laid back and only has one end gamer actively playing. We never reach the guild reward. There are ways to make the goal without your quild’s participation.
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 55
    I'll be at 2,609 after the Distance. Wouldn't repeat for just the tokens, as I am in a good spot with them. But I do want those Merle tokens
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Curious @DLich

Is that based off Normal or Hard Distance model?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Curious @DLich

I believe it is based off of 3000 tokens / 70 days = 42.85 (rounded to 43) tokens needed daily. Basically just a rough guide to gauge your progress.
    DLich
    Kratos said:

Curious @DLich

I believe it is based off of 3000 tokens / 70 days = 42.85 (rounded to 43) tokens needed daily. Basically just a rough guide to gauge your progress.
    Yes, I'm an idiot! ;)
    I read it as "what you will have if doing everything right" not as "here is what you need to get daily to spread it out"...

° Bangs Head On table...
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESwrinkled_bag
  • RainmakerABRainmakerAB Member Posts: 32
    Well I guess I’m pooched, I guess guild (lack of) rewards have hurt me the most ... ridiculous to have to do something for so long for a weapon anyway, doesn’t NG know the young folk lack attention span!?!?! Well I hope you all enjoy your gernady thingy.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948
    @RainmakerAB
    What is your summer token count as of today?
    I really think more events will come, could also try to nudge the guild into friendly competition.
    Maybe that could make them reach 6500 stars

Moral of the story

Concordia

bladgierDLichJadenSPC_TORRES
  • RainmakerABRainmakerAB Member Posts: 32
    @SPC_TORRES guild is kinda small and @ShadowaceAz I dunno what “give up” means cool pic though 😎
    ShadowaceAzSPC_TORRES
    Hang in there @RainmakerAB . I feel NG will offer some more chances to increase your token count. They have been pretty generous so far IMO with the triple distance & double daily tokens just for playing as usual everyday.
    DLichSPC_TORRES