More than 3000 summer tokens

I have a big question, what to do with all the summer tokens (if/when) you go over 3000 tokens ?
I Will soon go up to 3000 tokens and them its over ?
Or is there another reward after 3000 ?
Just want to know IF its wort restarting the Distans ?
warlordf

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    good question, first lets get the 3000 hehe but i think that everyone that plays everyday will get them, not only for the ones that reset distance, but lets see what we can do with the rest of it or if it stops at 3000 and then you wont get more missions to get more of those tokens, if they dont serve for nothing it will be a waste of prizes in distance and in daily quests.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,693
    It would be nice if spare tokens were converted to TG, or something. People would feel silly if they busted their ass getting tokens this summer, only to end up with 3500 or something way more than what was needed.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Kratosanthony172GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yeah it’s been answered before there is nothing after 3000 any extra summer tokens will sit in the corner with the rotting tomatoes.
    GovernatorSCBMASPC_TORRESmack22
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    hmm there is nothing after that but you will continue to have daily missions to earn them? or your missions change, also the challenge prizes are different for the ones that didnt reach 3000 and for the ones that already reach 3000?
  • titustitus Member Posts: 92
    Morpheus said:

I have a big question, what to do with all the summer tokens (if/when) you go over 3000 tokens ?

I Will soon go up to 3000 tokens and them its over ?

Or is there another reward after 3000 ?

Just want to know IF its worth.

Yes you should restart the distance! If you get another 3000 summer tokens you will get another backup rocket launcher. p.s they will also give you 100 leg frags. do it now! lol

anniesprinkles
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    You have a better chance of winning the Negan Statue with the extra summer tokens.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpietabernacDonCoquititus
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    You'll get an extra week of summer if you live in extreme latitudes... keep that bycicle chain oiled... if u r near the equator u get more of this infernal global warming temps...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Governatortitusanniesprinkles
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,999
    Morpheus said:

I got 3001 now so i will se IF there is any changes ?

The RPG is uppgrading now 😎

Awesome work! And 20 days ....ish before the deadline

" I extend to you a laurel and hardy handshake "
    * Blazing Saddles *

Governatoranniesprinkles