My Squad

Here is an album of my Survivors

Level 7 Hunter Epic, Level 7 Rare Bruiser, and Level 7 Rare Scout - My main three.
I additionally have a backup Rare Hunter, and three Rare Shooters.

Comments

• Dustin75950Dustin75950 Member Posts: 6
    Dang! I haven't had any luck pulling anything besides a couple rare survivors so far. Are you concentrating mostly on upgrading your main three as quickly as possible and the others when you have spare time and resources?
    scirocco313
  • insidethesuninsidethesun Member Posts: 14
    I have all of my survivors at Level 7 now. I am currently upgrading the training grounds to get my survivors to Level 8. I actually am favoring the combination of Hunter, Shooter, Scout. It is the easiest group to clear out rooms..especially Deadly Missions.
    warbird
  • Dustin75950Dustin75950 Member Posts: 6
    I'm all level 7 right now, too. I've used that combo a few times, and it attracts a TON of walkers, but I still like it quite a bit. I haven't gotten any shooter weapons or armor yet, so even at lvl 7 it's a pretty weak survivor for me. I'm waiting to find a new handgun at least, cause the default strength is pretty nice.
  • HollywoodHollywood Member Posts: 23
    For me at start Rare characters is enough, for 2 reasons..... The base damage and armor at same level are similar and to get bonus stats with high characters u have increase more level than a rare or uncommon one. For me the big difference are the weapons. I can overtake level 8 requesting missions, using 6-7 leavel character with no

• ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    At which episodes or missions for when you call out with the phone to get Level 11 survivors?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    I find that I always get survivors (when calling out) who are 2-3 levels below my characters. So I'd guess you'd have to have all of your survivors at level 13 before the ones you call out come in at 11, Just a guess though. I'm still trying to get my survivors to level 10.
  • insidethesuninsidethesun Member Posts: 14

I find that I always get survivors (when calling out) who are 2-3 levels below my characters. So I'd guess you'd have to have all of your survivors at level 13 before the ones you call out come in at 11, Just a guess though. I'm still trying to get my survivors to level 10.

I Agree with this, same has been noted for me.
  • HunterEHunterE Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    One of my Hunters is at level 7, all other survivors are at level 8. I have two Scouts, two Hunters, one Bruiser and one Shooter. Mainly using Hunter, Bruiser, Scout combo. I don't really like to use Shooter...
  • Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    My survivors xD i just rejected some of the ones i had already because they were really weak.

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
This discussion has been closed.