Which group of badges would you use for an assault?

I'm constantly playing around with different badge combos in excel and am curious to get others thoughts. Hopefully my nomenclature is understandable, but which of these two sets do you think is better for an assault?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    The 2nd set IMO. I'm not a big fan of health badges unless I'm maxed on DR, you quickly find that it's pointless having 7-8k health on an assault and no DR. My best assault has 2 DR, 1 health and 3 damage :smile:
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 702
    thanks @WellyLuga I was leaning that wag too. just feels odd picking rare badges over epic ones.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Deadheads

As I have not had the luck of gaining many DR badges (I have 2 decent ones and put bothon my Bruiser), I used Health and Damage badges on Abe:

He takes a hit from a level 26 Tank and just stands there. It barely registers on his health bar and no bruising.

Hope that helps.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    I would put the DR badges on Abe. With is Defensive Stance and Iron Skin traits, he can take several hits without a bruise. He can't dish out much damage, but his leader trait helps the team kill what he can't.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 702
    Sorry, I should have specified, this is the assault I'm considering giving these badges too. Abe will have much better ones.