When is next council upgrade?

I've been buying weapons from bundle shop something I've never really done in past and I know that i'll have to buy them again after council upgrade to have a max wep.

My question is when will we have a council upgrade

If its in a month no sense in me buying any weapons today, if its in 3 months well I can live with that.

Thanks
romeo

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    If I had to guess, it would be around the season 9 premiere (October 7).

Big updates usually come at the start of a new season of TWD (trial missions, rebalancing, etc.), so it would not be surprising for the two to be on a similar timeline.

Also, we have about three weeks left for the Summer of Explosions, and NG has stated that we will be able to play with the legendary RPG for at least some period of time without worrying about it getting outdated.

If the Council update comes around October 7, we should have about 6 weeks to play with the RPG before it's obsolete.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    ShadowaceAzmsapaevden4playromeo
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,080
    The day after the summer event ends and everyone has the RPG weapon, then they will sell it in trade shop. Okay day after is a little extreme, but I guarantee it will be close to that date.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    It will likely be in Nov/Dec based on numerous confirmations from @Kaz that it won't be "soon" after the summer event. Likely to get a like from him here to confirm that.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,080
    @PigBenis is that the same "soon" that caused all the problems with people buying bundles and then they had to give those people new weapons at new level?
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    edited August 2018
    Nope, that was earlier this year in Feb or Mar if I remember right. I bet we see badge "upgrade" around 2 weeks after this event ends and then update late in the year.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited August 2018
    @RoadRash Hey, some weapons wont be obsolete after update.Morgan staff, Flare gun, Rosita rifle etc.All where dmg is not primary important.
    bladgier