My Own New Heros (Unoffical)

1235»

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179

Jadis-Season 8
    Class-Bruiser
    Rarity-3 (green)
    Captain skill-Checkmate: If a target has no more than (*) health, any attack on it is guaranteed to be critical (20%, 24%, 28%). For a human enemy, it can be both effective when the health bar is green or red.
    anthony172SCBMAbigbeano

Cyndie-Season 8
    Class-Assault
    Rarity-3 (green)
    Captain skill-Burning Rage: The burning damage on targets increases by a rate (100%, 125%, 150%), and the struggle with burning walkers can last two rounds (survivors only).
    bigbeanoanthony172SCBMA
    Hello, everyone! I was free in the recent days so I continued my work on the new heroes. The newest heroes are Siddiq, Jadis and Cyndie. Their leader traits are espically designed for Challenge, Outpost and the Distance. Siddiq, the partner of Tara, whose trait is also healing. Jadis, a good friend of bruisers and a crazy enemy of armored walkers and freemen. With her, bruisers can stun a dying armored walker without charged attack. Cyndie, a new conqueror of unstunnable enemies, whose best friends should be assaults and hunters and even shooters with incendiary weapons. I really hope NG can take a look on it and put it into the game development. That is all! Let's wait for the Season 9 and the new heroes!
    anthony172tabernacSCBMA
  • bganasbganas Member Posts: 1
    How about adding Simon to your list? Sure he was an anti-hero, but we have Negan and Governor, so why not?
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @bganas said:
    > How about adding Simon to your list? Sure he was an anti-hero, but we have Negan and Governor, so why not?

I agree
    Message me if you wanna
    > @freedydaddy said:
    > > @bganas said:
    > > How about adding Simon to your list? Sure he was an anti-hero, but we have Negan and Governor, so why not?
    >
    > I agree

Seems that many people disagree on adding new heroes in new versions recently. In this situation, I don't want to make a new design until they change their attitude. In my word, those people are sick and no cure for them. I am sad on this. Sorry.
    anthony172
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,042
    a) People are not "sick" because they don't want more token dilution. It has become better with all the calls we have now, but it is still not very easy to promote the heroes you really want.

Insulting people just because they have a different opinion is a no-no.

b) You only punish people who enjoy your designs. People who don't want more heroes will not care wether you create more heroes or not.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMA
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @Timyun
    I agree with Jaden. It doesn’t really matter if people do or don’t want more heros in the game for whatever reason. Your designs and creativity in this thread is much appreciated. I thought your ideas were really cool and this was one of my favorite threads to read.
    Jaden
    > @Jaden said:
    > a) People are not "sick" because they don't want more token dilution. It has become better with all the calls we have now, but it is still not very easy to promote the heroes you really want.
    >
    > Insulting people just because they have a different opinion is a no-no.
    >
    > b) You only punish people who enjoy your designs. People who don't want more heroes will not care wether you create more heroes or not.

a) Heroes are the central particular elements, like the cells. If there are no more heroes added and the old keep endless growing, this is a deadly disease, cancer. The cancer in mind is not better than one in body.
    b) I gave a faith and imagine for the future. This is not punishment but what you do is. New heroes means an option, democracy and prosperity. That is everyone's right to decide whether unlock them or not. But no new heroes means hopeless and rotting. "Fear shrinks their brains. —Aaron"
    anthony172
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @Timyun
    > I agree with Jaden. It doesn’t really matter if people do or don’t want more heros in the game for whatever reason. Your designs and creativity in this thread is much appreciated. I thought your ideas were really cool and this was one of my favorite threads to read.

Thanks and I understand you. This is a point that I often talk about: it's not the problem of number but the problem of token system. People who don't want new heroes are afraid, of working hard to collect the tokens. There is a big red sweet apple on the high tree. If you want it, you can carry a ladder and pick it. If you don't want it, you can just look it and let the others take it, but just don't destroy it by setting fire on the tree. I deeply know what they are thinking: not enough courage but redundant envy.
    SCBMA
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I can’t say I disagree. Just that someone else’s opinion shouldn’t discourage you from completing more designs. Your ideas were fresh and fun to discuss.
    I really appreciate it for you long-term support. I joined here in the best age of the game and I sincerely want the game getting better and better by making creations. But it happened, like a conflict between royalty and liberation army. Now new heroes are the only motivation for me to stay in the forum. If my dream comes true, that could be my last contribution. The more heroes, the more fun. Have fun. "Every life is precious. —Morgan."
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,042
    Get a grip. People don't have "cancer in mind" for not wanting more heroes nor are they envious or cowardly. You are not a psychic, you have no idea what people are thinking or feeling.

And just because someone doesn't want new heroes, it doesn't mean you get the right to call them sick or afraid or dumb.

What I do is punishment? What do I do? Tell you that just because you are creative and want more heroes, you don't have a right to insult people. Yeah, what an enormous punishment, calling you out on your rude behaviour.

And one thing you don't understand, like many who don't understand those who complain about the token dilution: not unlocking a hero doesn't meant the hero will be out of the token pool. More heroes mean even fewer chances to get tokens for the heroes they want.

That could be changed with more universal hero tokens - like warrior hero tokens and players can decide which warrior hero they want to spend them on. Same way the survivor token system works now.

We don't have that and I don't see NG introducing it. So I get why people complain about the token dilution.

Personally, I am not 100% happy with how it is now but with the new calls, it is much better. And I use my heroes more often now than I used them before. I could also see that adding new heroes could be fun. Maybe as a reward for finishing the new season mission set.

I still won't call any person names, wether they want more heroes or not. That is just plain rude.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    > @Jaden said:
    > Get a grip. People don't have "cancer in mind" for not wanting more heroes nor are they envious or cowardly. You are not a psychic, you have no idea what people are thinking or feeling.
    >
    > And just because someone doesn't want new heroes, it doesn't mean you get the right to call them sick or afraid or dumb.
    >
    > What I do is punishment? What do I do? Tell you that just because you are creative and want more heroes, you don't have a right to insult people. Yeah, what an enormous punishment, calling you out on your rude behaviour.
    >
    > And one thing you don't understand, like many who don't understand those who complain about the token dilution: not unlocking a hero doesn't meant the hero will be out of the token pool. More heroes mean even fewer chances to get tokens for the heroes they want.
    >
    > That could be changed with more universal hero tokens - like warrior hero tokens and players can decide which warrior hero they want to spend them on. Same way the survivor token system works now.
    >
    > We don't have that and I don't see NG introducing it. So I get why people complain about the token dilution.
    >
    > Personally, I am not 100% happy with how it is now but with the new calls, it is much better. And I use my heroes more often now than I used them before. I could also see that adding new heroes could be fun. Maybe as a reward for finishing the new season mission set.
    >
    > I still won't call any person names, wether they want more heroes or not. That is just plain rude.

Well, I can't realize any grace or politeness with direct imperative sentence at the start. And maybe you don't know the function of quotes. In my round I have to use it to point out who am I talking to. But for the others, their every reply will send a email to me because the author is always auto mentioned.
    The alleged rudeness only hurts the vulnerable and crispy hearts. If you get a hammer, everything in you eyes is a nail. That is not wise. Back to the topic, I will show you how to add new heroes without dilution. https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/35933/some-ideas-about-future-game-versions-heroes-and-rewards You saw that, Jadis and Cyndie are not a part of radios calls. Their tokens can be collected specially in Distance or Challenge. For Shane, completing the TV missions is enough to unlock him, unless you want to promote him to higher. For Siddiq and Enid, they can be available only in unique calls. That means fair, you won't waste your precious radio on the heroes who you don't want. But far more people want them. The heroes are like goods in the shop. You can choose whether buy them or not. But you can't stop the shop from adding new goods just because of your busy eyes, or maybe your empty wallet. You can't get all the things, but you can work hard for more, that is the fun of game. Please don't kill our fun.