Increase trade goods leader trait

psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,116
It would be nice if say the Governor's leader trait also worked to increase the amount of trade goods from outpost raiding. I'd be a lot more motivated to keep grinding outposts if the reward was a little greater.
TroublemakerCronusJenngShadowaceAzmack22JadenJBreeze38mikek2111987

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,116
    Sorry, can move to suggestions and ideas.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,107
    I’m not even motivated to play outpost at all. Hoard and more hoarding until there’s another way. Lol

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,241
    Dine and dash all day...

I raid just enough to support my hunter shooter token needs, I buy every one of these tokens that pop up in the trade store. So depending on how often this happens, dictates how much I need to raid.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DMP
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,666
    I'd be happy if the amount of TG's you earned was doubled per mission and it cost 4 gas instead of 2. Using a tank of gas in outpost raids is so time consuming! It takes 5-10 mins to use a full tank on any other game mode. 15 outpost raids takes about 30-40 minutes and that's what puts me off.
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 106
    I raid outpost more so for xp with Maggie full harvest red as hero trait and 40% XP trait on all 3 raiders. I make sure to kill all the walkers along with the defense before capturing tg. Still boring asf but it is useful when stacked with the 2xp promo and the 2xp bundle. That is the one occasion where you can get more xp than you can spend without buying gold to rush upgrades so NG is still getting in your pockets at the end of the day.