Full Tomatoes August 2018 Version

@kaz it’s that time again for the folks at NG to hit the little button that shows how many people are at maxed tomatoes to see if the supplies for gear need to be added to the trade shop!
romeoKazMortmerRWSden4playbladgierSCBMACarl_s_HatmsapaevZetteflyingcowkingTHCrossSPC_TORRES

Comments

• ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    I am maxed for the first time ever as of yesterday
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    romeoCronusShut_Up
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    I've been maxed for a few weeks. Getting tomatoes in crates is just kinda disappointing and frustrating at this point.
    Shut_UpZette
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    edited August 2018
    I've been maxed out for over a week now. Was expecting some tomatoes this week.

I think they need a mechanics where if you are maxed on the tomatoes, additional tomatoes earned = XP.

At the very least the ones you get from crates.

Instead of coding up something where its not possible to get tomatoes, just make it so if you're capped out it is an automatic conversion to XP. Or have some conversion exchange rate.
    romeo
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > Am I the only one chasing Tomatoes so I can upgrade buildings?

Nope. I’m desperately in need of tomatoes and it’s very annoying/unfair not getting them in post challenge crates after a certain level.
    shaunatthepubI_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Am I the only one chasing Tomatoes so I can upgrade buildings?

You might just well be the only person close to CL68 who is. Reason I'm not going all out for tomatoes, is because when I've finally built everything, I will get this same problem with maxed tomatoes, and demanding something is sorted out.

There's no need to be rushing to that problem. I'm quite happy upgrading survivors and gear for now.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    @RealClareB aren't only player lvl maxed out players NOT getting tomatoes after some lvl from challenge crates?

I'm pretty sure you need to be maxed to not get them.

Perhaps I'm wrong?
    edited August 2018
    bladgier said:

@RealClareB aren't only player lvl maxed out players NOT getting tomatoes after some lvl from challenge crates?

I'm pretty sure you need to be maxed to not get them.

Perhaps I'm wrong?

She means not being able to get tomatoes from post Challenge mission crates from RSL 24 onwards. Lower level players can very easily reach these levels, and are ignored by NG with regard to this.

Basically, end gamers should not be receiving tomatoes when maxed, and lower level players should not be discouraged from playing Challenge.

I myself deliberately got a couple of RP less a couple of weeks ago because I wanted some tomato income from challenge the following week.

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    edited August 2018
    @I_Am_Psycho I know she means that.

Why would you wanna chase tomatoes then when you're maxed?

What I means is that as far as I'm concerned, if you're not max player lvl then you will get those tomatoes regardless of challenge rsl.
    @bladgier
    You don't. It's been a complaint of mine all the way through. NG just push advice to focus on scavenges, which is insane really.

There needs to be a solution to the maxed tomatoes problem, but they also need to make sure players can grow.

bladgierJadenJenng
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60

Am I the only one chasing Tomatoes so I can upgrade buildings?

I'm still chasing tomatoes. I should start my final council upgrade mid next week. And then I'll be chasing them again for all the buildings that I've been ignoring.
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Kaz said:

Offers for tomatoes should be coming next week!

Does that also mean Tomato Monday for the rest of us?
    Kaz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Kaz how about scrap extra 1 ✰ components for tomatoes instead of XP, since it costs tomatoes to create badges this almost seems to make sense...

Dun dun dunnnn
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Say that again @SmokeandMirrors :D

And only one of these posts is even complete...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngTHCrossSCBMAGovernator
    Oh... and you really wonder why you received a Comment needs Approval?

Dude! Spamming the forums is a no-no.
    Concordia

JenngTHCrossFingerfoodGovernator
    That's exactly what happened to me when @MadPuppy sorted the same unable to post problem. We ended up just editing them to "..."

On another note, let's not forget the main focus of the thread is about the problems for end gamers with maxed supplies getting supplies for rewards where they are unable to use their tomatoes.

One of my guild mates pointed out that guild gifts suck if they contain supplies. Not for me at this time.

That said, I hope NG deal with both concerns here.

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    I haven't noticed challenges giving tomatoes as reward. but I have seen crates outside of challenges like season missions giving tomatoes out of crates (at capped out tomatoes) and of course the silly daily quests that gives 35k tomatoes. huge waste. also makes using glenn less desirable of course. and less desirable to watch videos or spend gold bars for the remaining 3 crates that have any golden ticket for chance u might waste it on tomatoes.

Fixing the capped out tomatoes and chance of it coming from any rewards should be a top priority for NG really if they want players to feel any sort of incentive to play or spend gold.
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    Full for weeks

FingerfoodSPC_TORRESGovernatorZette
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @Kaz Thanks again for the info! I don’t read every post but I hope others are providing appreciation for your service. The way you handle topics is great and I for one, appreciate your input immensely! Thanks!
    ShadowaceAzWahooDawgSmokeandMirrorsKaz
    I actually found this by doing a google search!! I did not make it, which makes it even better because it proves I'm not the only one!! 😻

->   https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-cos-i-love-you-kaz.png
    Concordia

romeoFingerfoodKazGovernator
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    How about sending guild gifts using tomatoes
    FingerfoodScowley
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    Shut_Up said:

It would also be nice that when a player is at max tomatoes, food rewards from a daily quest completion would not Be possible. Lots of people have asked that maxed out players don’t receive tomatoes in post mission crates but I wanted to remind NG that this would be nice too!

@Kaz
    Hear the people!
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/334669/#Comment_334669
    TimboskiKaz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Or...

wrinkled_bagSPC_TORRESShadowaceAzGovernator