Are You On Pace for Legendary Daryl's RPG?

167891012»

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,023
    @ShadowaceAz

Well, in 12 days you will get 7mill tomatoes from farms alone. Kaz has confirmed in another thread that gear for tomatoes should be coming next week which normally goes hand in hand with tomato Monday. I'm not a massive gambler but... I'd bet on you :wink:
    ShadowaceAzromeo
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    I'll be claiming mine today I'm at 2980. I reset the distance twice during the first triple token week
    Jenngromeo
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 34
    Jaden said:

@Nommae

I am in a similar situation on my baby account, only there it is level 20 vs 21.

Since we don't have to claim the gear right away I hope to be able to get one bunter to 21 before the time runs out.

Not sure if that will work for you. But if you are really keen on getting the RPG at 24, maybe getting a gas booster one time and farming like mad would help? Not saying it is worth it (I wouldn't know, I just doubt it from what I have seen so far).

I thought of that. The problem really is that I would not only need to get the gas booster to farm all the resources (and realistically once buildings start costing 15 million resources even with a gas booster that's a lot to farm before it runs out) I would also need to buy gold to instant finish the buildings. It's just not worth it. Plus having to spend a bunch of real life cash so that the in game item you have spent the last 70 days grinding for won't be obsolete a week after you get it just feels a bit too much like being manipulated by a well planned sunk cost fallacy for my liking.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    @Nommae

Well, I wouldn't do it to be honest. I don't think the RPG is remotely worth the effort (and cost) for that.

RPG doesn't seem to be more than a novelty item.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    psychwolfJenng
    Im at 2980 and but I reset the distance twice during triple distance week. I'll be able to claim tomorrow
    Jenngromeo
    Im at 2980 but I reset the distance twice during triple distance week but I'll get to claim mine tomorrow
    Jenng
    Im at 2980 but I reset the distance twice during triple distance. I get ti claim mine tomorrow.
    Jenng
    Im at 2980 but I reset the distance twice during triple distance. I get ti claim mine tomorrow.
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340

anthony172SCBMASPC_TORRESFingerfood
    Wow so they go and approve all the comments from yesterday that I didnt notice that said needed approval smh. Why NG would you approve the same comment, why?
    JenngSCBMAShadowaceAz
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I've collected all tokens possible including hard mode of the distance, no resets.

I have 2971 tokens so will collect it today with the distance.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SPC_TORRESJenngFingerfoodGovernator
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 620
    edited August 2018
    I got it. The only reason I'm happy about it is that I don't have to chase that carrot anymore. What an embarrassment of a promotion on NGs part. This weapon could have been awesome, it is an RPG after all, but no. I won't quit playing over this, but I'll add it to the "How NG F$cked themselves" narrative.

Edit: typos
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    romeoSPC_TORRESJenngGovernator