NG doesn't care anymore!

This summer event was a complete joke! They make players think they were going to get a rocket launcher but give them a pee shooter instead! They don't care because they've moved on their other game "our world". You can defend them all you want but the trajectory of this game is going down. Another member in my guild just left and I wonder why! I guess it was fun while it lasted. lol
donald6283bladgierPh4ntømWalkerRonekimhclewShadowaceAzwrinkled_bag

Comments

• titustitus Member Posts: 92
    We put alot of extra effort into getting that weapon and NG pulls the bait and switch on us! Plain and simple. Trust in NG. lol
    bladgierromeoekimhclewwrinkled_bag
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    How did they switch? The rpg traits were always the same.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    I agree Summer Tokens was a fail.

But it was not the worst and still has some valid points.

I hope the experience makes NG change. They have to step away from data analysis and listen to the players.
    titusGovernatorbigbeanoanniesprinkles
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 772
    > @Firekid said:
    > @titus did you actually play any differently than usual during this event? Did you not enjoy all the free tokens particularly Sasha? Those 40 phones not helpful? Yes the RPG isn't what everyone hoped but when it was announced people said it wouldn't be any good and don't think NG hyped it that much. Do think middle target should be critical and surround non body shot though more in line with a real RPG. The event in general was great the RPG not so much.

Enjoy those sasha tokens while you can since she's being nerf'd from existence. soon
    titus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,738
    @NerfZone187 what do you mean? Do you know something we don't?
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    edited August 2018
    The final reward was disappointing. The rewards before rpg - cant complain about those.

The only thing I can complain about tho- is the wasted rpg tokens (over 3000) in those daily slots and challenge slots.
    its not really a 'reward' if they're not actually doing anything. sort of like tomatoes as rewards for dailies completion when you're sitting at 20m capped.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    (should convert unused RPG tokens to gold really. and tomatoes to XP when you're capped).
    MudMoccasinDanski_46WahooDawg
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 574
    WalkerRon said:

(should convert unused RPG tokens to gold really. and tomatoes to XP when you're capped).

💯💯💯💯💯💯

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I am really interested to know how long Titus has been participating in the forums, I've only been around a year, and I have to say the folks @ support tickets and the forums mods have always been helpful to me.

For awhile I know there was a forum jail and I'm told the warden was a bit of a tight ass, but I cannot recall any forum issues after the one that happened to an unnamed individual that was, in reality, finally cleared with class.

The initiation period for @Kaz was brief and hectic. Once in awhile information might be a bit obscure when given, but NG has in the last year become a very open and considerate operation IMHO. To lambaste a blunt terse statement of the don't care is a bit intriguing statement. What has NG done to suggest that?

We've seen a drastic increase in radio call event. We've seen an increase in player suggestions being incorporated in the game. We've had the support apologies for mistakes. They even created a position for Kaz to be Community Relations. I see these as caring. If my former employment had ever shown half the courtesy that NG has shown, I would likely still be working there.

I'm very grateful for what I've seen and experienced.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SCBMARealClareBdonald6283ScowleytitusWellyLuga
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 53

Waaah
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    I wouldn’t say NG moved on to Our World. Actually I would say the opposite. That game is a MESS. The servers are down more than they are up. I’ve only played a few weeks, and already to jump off that train wreck.
    SCBMAromeo
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Dont See what ng did false Last time!

At least with @Kaz ng becomemore transparent!

My Feelings is that is honest Last time and Tell us month before If a council Upgrade come or Not!

And my respect for @Kaz , everyone he made mistakes He had big Balls and said sry, He also tried to compensate His mistakes(false council Upgrade Info Last time He gave the weapons again we bought, bravo for this!) This wouldnt Happen a year ago with teeceezy f.e.!

So i enjoy the Game Like before

#endthegrind
    donald6283romeo
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    @Kaz being like

dont worry my friend...we all are grateful for what you have done 😉
    ShadowaceAzromeo
  • titustitus Member Posts: 92
    It looks like alot of people enjoyed this summer event and good on you but for me this event was all about getting that launcher and having it help me get further in the game. After the effort I put into getting this lame duck I have to consider this event a fail. p.s you can put me in forum jail if you want Shadow! lol.
    SCBMAShadowaceAzromeobigbeanoJenng
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Anymore?
    Jenngjimmorrison369romeoSCBMA