15,000,000 Gold Frag...

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
So @Kaz, are there gonna be any buildings to upgrade in the next update... Lol.

That's a lot of tomatoes
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
romeoflyingcowking

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    Pic was from a guildie, I gotta wait for restock
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 661
    The frag isn't showing up for me, should after a restock in 7 hrs?
    Kaz
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    Yeah after a restock it will show all the way to the right with all the other Goods for tomatoes this week @Deadheads :)
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,126
    Mine also doesn't show but do have the gear for tomatoes.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Bought it without a moment's hesitation.

For those not seeing the offer, are you at max BP level? I wonder if it only appears for those who are at BP level 68?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SCBMATHCross
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 103
    Dodkong said:

Bought it without a moment's hesitation.

For those not seeing the offer, are you at max BP level? I wonder if it only appears for those who are at BP level 68?

Nope, i am 65 and i got it...

DodkongSCBMA
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Well, there goes my theory. Thanks for the info, @Belgarath.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 661
    mine just showed up!
    Kaz
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    edited August 2018
    Ahem, don't mean to sound like an ass, but...

Those who ain't seeing the Frag, make sure you're scrolling ALL the way to the right in your trade goods window.

Just sayin. When my restock came, I opened it and was like WTF, where's my Frag?? Then a moment of clarity... Doh!
    romeoTHCross
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,745
    Gimme, gimme, gimme.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,025
    Nope. I prefere to save my stinky supplies...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossbigbeanoSCBMAJaden
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 266
    edited August 2018
    @Kaz

I have still not got the gold fragment offer on my alt-account and I just had my 3rd restock. I sent in a ticket to the help desk and their reply was that at the bottom of the news articles says it's only supposed to show up once until the 22nd. I can only assume they think it's only supposed to show up ONE SINGLE TIME but since it's showing up on my main account on ever restock, it's supposed to show up every time UNTIL you purchase it or until the event is over on the 22nd.

Can you please tell me if I'm wrong about this and if I'm not would you please let someone know that it is not showing up at all on some players accounts.

Btw there are two other players in my guild that have not received the offer yet either.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @anniesprinkles
    It's only available once. If you buy it, it won't show again.

It might also not show on your alt if you don't have the scavenge building. (Not sure about that.)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited August 2018
    @TJS & @Kaz

I CAN'T buy it since it's not there to buy!

And I have the scavenger building. That account is player lvl 62.

Also just talked to 3rd player NOT receiving the offer either. It appears to only be happening on lower lvl accounts.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    to be honest it doesnt costs 15M cause after i bought the tomatoes the tanks were full again therefore it was only 14.8 M :)
    Picjester
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @anniesprinkles

You mentioned your alt account is player level 62, out of interest how many supplies is max for that level?

I'm wondering if you can hold 15 million? If not maybe that's why it's not offered.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    PigBenisKaz
    edited August 2018
    @TJS & @Kaz

I'm looking at it right now and my max storage supplies says I can have 17,921,500.

I thought you might be on to something there but it can't be that reason either. At least YOU are trying to help me figure this out.

Thank you! 🤗🤗🤗

Johnny "Drama" Chase

TJSmudpieromeo
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited August 2018
    @anniesprinkles Sorry! You are correct. The Legendary Fragment is segmented only to council level 22 and above, so that might explain why you are not seeing it. I requested for that to be changed in the news as well.
    anniesprinklesTJSATLAS-Zromeo
    @Kaz

Thank you for clearing up the confusion and yes that would have been helpful information up front.

Thank you
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

KazTJSmudpie
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2018
    I really appreciate NG coming up with something else for us to use our tomatoes on beside just gear. I really miss the days of being able to get TGs for tomatoes so that was a nice surprise.

However, I think 15,000,000 was a little too high of a cost since many tomatoes were wasted while I was maxed out. I know many would say 10,000,000 would have been fair but I know that’s a lot to ask for so maybe 12,000,000 tomatoes would have been a good compromise on the trade cost. That’s like 3 weeks of tomato production and not 4 so it just a small tweak.
    JadenSCBMA1Ris