BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Guild Alliance - search #cdc - Always willing to accept new players.

Comments

• ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    Bump
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    Still have a few guilds that are looking player #20
    If you are wanting to play with a great family that is well established then look no more!
    We have a spot for a 550 minimum, 400 minimum, & a 150 minimum player.
    We currently have 9 guilds with several on the weekly leaderboard, if you would like to get into a great group that will lead to a top guild grab the spot before it is gone.
    To join serch #cdc then choose Bedlam-550, Dulin Gang-400, or Bodies Drop-150 from the list of guilds in the family.
    If you have any questions or need help deciding which guild you can reach me on the forum @dulinquarters You can also use the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    Happy Hunting!!
    jester
    Bump
  • kallorkallor Member Posts: 30
    As we promote player up within the family bedlam again has one open spot. Great starting guild for the asylum family join us for a layed back 550min or show off your score and get moved up.
    We have a few guilds that have room for you!
    Come play with a well established family, we have a guild that will fit your needs. Send me a screen shot of your score on the last challenge, # of ☆s you can get on the weekly challenge, player level, & anything else that you feel will help me pick the best guild in the family for you!
    We currently have 9 guilds in the family;
    Asylum 1000☆ minimum currently full
    BlackJacknBeef 800☆ minimum currently full
    Looney Bin 700☆ minimum 1 opening
    Bedlam 550☆minimum 1 opening
    Dulin Gang 400☆ minimum 2 openings
    Pocker n PorkChops 300☆ minimum
    Zombie Breath 200☆ minimum currently full
    Bodies Drop 150☆minimum
    Cards n Crabs 10 X player level 2 openings

To join place; #cdc in the guild search tab, this will list the 9 guilds in the family, then choose the one that best fits you.
    If you have any questions or need help deciding which guild to join you can reach me on the forum @dulinquarters or by using the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    Bumb
    Happy Bump
    TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP OUR COUNTRY RUNNING STRONG BY WORKING FROM DAWN TIL DUSK IN OUR FACTORIES, SHIP YARDS, ASSEMBLY LINES, DRIVING THE 18 WHEELERS, WORKING THE FARM, PUMPING GAS, SERVING FOOD, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, OR THE LOCAL BAR TENDER, & EVERYONE ELSE WHO LABORS THROUGH THE DAY THIS DAY IS FOR YOU!!
    THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING AMERICA STRONG!!

HAVE A FUN & SAFE LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

If you decide to kill some zombies drop in any of our 9 guilds by using #cdc in the guild search tab then choose from the list of guilds.
    It will show if there is a opening & each guild has a description of the minimum requirements
    @dulinquarters on the forum
    hldulin using the Line app
    Looking for something new?
    Give us a try! We have 9 Active guilds with minimumseveral starting at 150☆s & going up to 1,000☆!
    Come check us out, place #cdc in the guild search tab, this will list the guilds in our family, then choose the one that best fits you.
    Happy Hunting!!
    Bump
    YEAH!!! It's finally Friday!!
    If you are needing a guild to play with send me a screen shot of your last challenge or let me know what you normally score. I will get you into the best fitting guild in our family. We have 9 guilds with minimums starting at 150☆ & going up to 1,000☆.
    You can reach me on the forum @dulinquarters
    I'm also on the Line app, my ID is hldulin
  • abrahamaniacabrahamaniac Member Posts: 35
    Sorry i am new at the forums(but not the game) - what is the guild search tab and where is it
    @abrahamaniac
    The Guild Serch Tab can be found from the game. It is under the "Guild" tab on the right side. If you are not in a guild it will be the serch bar at the top under the Guild tab in game.
    I sent you additional information in a PM
    I hope that helps?
    Monday bump up to the top
    Bump
    jester
    If you're looking for a change stop on by and see what we're all about. 9 guilds so there's something for every play style. @dulinquarters will get you hooked up with the right guild.
    Are you looking for a guild with active players? Would you like play with other players who are near your level & score about the same?
    Then you are looking at the family that can help you out!!
    We have 9 guilds with minimums starting at 150☆s & going to 1000☆. We normally have 3 guilds on the top 50, some challenges we have.
    Should you find yourself outgrowing the guild you started in just let us know & we will advance into the next guild with a higher minimum.
    To join serch #cdc then choose a guild from the list
    If you need help deciding which guild to start out in I'll be happy to help you out
    I'm @dulinquarters on the forum or you can reach me through the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    Happy Hunting!!
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Always willing to accept hard working players, no matter their level.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Bump.
    Are you looking for a change? A newer player not sure where to start? A player always out preforming their current guild?
    If you have answered yes them let me help you find a home in 1 of our 9 guilds.
    We have minimums starting at 150☆ & going up to 1000☆.
    Im on the forum @dulinquarters
    You can also reach me using the Line app my ID is hldulin
    Two spots open in bedlam
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    We have open spots across all of our 9 guilds from 1000 minimum down to 150. Check us out you won't regret it!
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    There is still time join this great group today!
    Bump
    We have a few openings in our family for the next challenge. We have 9 guilds with minimums ranging from 150☆s up to 1,000☆s. It does not matter if you are a beginner, experienced, casual, or hard core player we have a guild that fits all players. We also have a few chat rooms set up where we share strategy tips, ask for advice on equipment or survivors, badge placement, & challenge videos. Sometimes we even post a picture to show off a great find from a crate or a new survivor with mouth watering traits!!
    If you are looking for a change our established family of guilds is the place for you! As your game advances you can request a spot in one of our higher minimum guilds, no more searching for a new guild when you find you have outgrown another guild.
    I'll be happy to help you find the right fit for you in our family! On the forum I'm @dulinquarters My Line ID is hldulin
    HAPPY HUNTING!!
    Bump
    Openings in several of our guilds from top to bottom. We have a guild for any player level come try us out, you won't regret it.
    Have a nice weekend!!
    Are you always preforming in the top of your guild? Would you like to have some friendly competition in your guild? Wanting to change things?
    I would be happy to help you find the best fit from our family of 9 guilds. We have minimums starting at 150☆s & going up to 1,000☆s. We currently have openings in 6 of the guilds. We also have a few chat rooms set up using the Line app. If you are ready to make the change send me your scores from the last few challenges & let me know what your playing style is; beginer, casual, competitive, or a Heavy Hitter.
    I'm on the forum @dulinquarters or you can use the Line app, my ID is hldulin
    jester
    Bump