Anyone using Warriors in this week’s Challenge?

Seems like the worst possible set of maps for any type of melee crew. :disappointed:
FingerfoodmsapaevromeoDanski_46anniesprinkles

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

My warriors all did a walk out once they read the announcement of the orders given.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorFingerfoodDanski_46anniesprinkles
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Warriors are been eaten on the back yard by a bunch of fatties, armored and auto spawn walkers...
    Governatorromeojester
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,868
    Yea, used for the nest, loading bat and behind corners, until +6 then just the nest. Small tight spawns where her power strikes comes in very handy.
    Governatoranniesprinkles
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 161
    I’m using 2 scouts with gold TR and Jesus in lead on Shelves and killing zone. Zero spawns so far.
    GovernatorbigbeanoMrsScattercushionanniesprinkles
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    I am using michone in lead with my best warrior and scout with gold tr on first two maps and no spawns in either map so far
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    GovernatorMattOfEarthMrsScattercushionanniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Even without using Michonne, her threat reduction has kicked in every single kill. She makes me happy dance.

So, no warrior yet, using Bruiser, my Scout, and assault so far except the horde room. That gets 2 assaults and a Hunter.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeoGovernatorJaden
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited August 2018
    fish in a barrel with so many armored will have to have melee in later levels i think, bruisers with punish and something to give them extra charge like morgan or sasha
    MattOfEarthGovernator
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Michonne, Warrior, scout/Bruiser has been working quite well for me through 30.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    romeoGovernator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,593
    So far i'm playing with 3 warriors. Michonnes Jesus and a 3 pink. Not bad. Fast and clean :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MattOfEarthGovernatorJimiFaith
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    until its not capy
    capibarabigbeanoGovernatorI_Am_Psycho
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,275
    capibara said:

So far i'm playing with 3 warriors. Michonnes Jesus and a 3 pink. Not bad. Fast and clean :)

Does your warrior happen to have bullet dodge? :D
    romeoGovernatorFingerfoodbigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    Yes I am using Michonne. But I always use her 😅
    romeoGovernator
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,868
    First 3 boxes though! Lucky basterd!
    bladgierpsychwolfGovernatormack22