Ultimate challenge

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,931
    I lov3 this challenge.

I don't have to much time to play this game. For me. i might reach my wall again, it has been months since that happened.
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    @Kaz
    please go back as it was
    romeoDBonesFingerfoodJenng
  • GhostdanceGhostdance Member Posts: 26
    Kaz said:

Next week we were planning to continue with the same difficulty settings, with charged hunters and on “in the dead of night” map. Do you guys think it worths the test or should we go back to the previous difficulty?

Lets step back to how things were please, still include the weekly random damage buff or class starting charged buff and we can then take the time to discuss future tweaks to the system here.....we know that you will never please everyone but at least it would give players a chance to communicate their views on the challenge system.
    Danski_46Tripod
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I know it wouldn't be an overnight fix and not sure if many saw my suggesting on how to fix the grind or if it just wasn't that great of an idea, but I posted in another thread and I believe the idea has potential and was hoping to at least get feedback on it whether positive or negative. It has lots of pros in my opinion and I typically side with the masses on these sorts of things.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Kaz said:

Next week we were planning to continue with the same difficulty settings, with charged hunters and on “in the dead of night” map. Do you guys think it worths the test or should we go back to the previous difficulty?

Are we looking to expect extra tanks and armored in that challenge as well?

Love the Dead of Night challenge and as to the UTC version 3.?, well, I don't rightly care. Not to much noise in our guild family about it so... Shoot for what the masses want. :)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Danski_46
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    bring back normal challenge
  • butchergurl1962butchergurl1962 Member Posts: 23
    Not liking this ultimate challenge format. Why change when it was going good. Pls go back to the previous format. Don't have any complaints from me. I just hit 1100 stars last weekend and made it to level 30-2 was 😁 but now just sad 😭
    romeo
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 235
    This challenge setup sucks @$$. Why is it so hard to get this $hit right?! 3 rounds per level starting at 26. Make the third round harder with armored walkers, or tanks, or exploders or goo walkers or spiked walkers. DONE. And give us a break on this awful challenge with charged warriors! How about at least a 50% less damage weekend event to go with the faster healing? Then maybe we could actually use our round passes effectively to maintain decent scores. Mic drop. Salty as all hell.
    DEADITE_HUNTERDanski_46romeoMischa
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,852
    edited August 2018
    I think it just a debate between players maxed and those still growing. Not maxed are happy for their 1000 stars and normal challenge, maxed ones are stressed to play 1600/2000 stars...
    indeed i like the new challenge...if it was for me i would go for single rounds. Don't get why we have to grind so many stars...

I make an example. A football game Consists of two halves of 45 minutes each. I like football and i'm bored to see matches ending with few goals... I have a great idea! Three halves of 1 hour each!! We will maybe see games ending 15-10!! ..or more! ..and no... players are not burning to play 3 hours...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoDanski_46mimica
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Kaz said;

[POLL HERE - PLACE YOUR VOTE]
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KazDEADITE_HUNTER
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    Its once again case when something is done either on purpose for some strange reason or havent put enough thought into it out of NG team. I love less grind, I hated 3 rounds per level, it was boring, tiring and not really entertaining. I like the change itself. But the timing of this event format is freaking awful. Come on guys, what the hell is that. You are well aware that people were killing with rounds and stars last week, getting personal records left and right. And now throw in some new challenge format... its a joke for me that will end up with rage and hate. And why ultimate challenge needs to go hand in hand with extra fatties or armored walkers? Like whats the reason behind that? And on top of that there will be round passes that wont be used this week, people will complain a lot. That's really not a way to go.

BloodyChainsawDanski_46psychwolf
  • FredSpringerFredSpringer Member Posts: 4
    Don't like the new challenge settings, bring the former settings back plz!
    BloodyChainsaw
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 327
    @Kaz can you share % of players that without no body shot event are able to complete RSL33?

I believe the number would be quite low. It’s not like you want to make happy “few” people but the same time upset majority?
    edited August 2018
    If only there was a challenge style modeled after the distance that would solve nearly all of these problems...someone should recommend that...
    Black Labs Matter.
    BloodyChainsaw
    One for low level and casual players and one for hardcore and expert players. Separate that $hit. Good idea!
    Not modeled that way, but emphasis put on # of rounds completed rather than star count.

Stars still earned by completing maps are important to players for individual rewards and each round completed gives the guild a +1 round completed. 6 maps per round starting at ASL of highest survivor as opposed to RSL. Difficulty goes up by 1 each completed round. Makes pink star survivors more valuable. Tiered rewards for both individual and guild rewards each week. Check out my post in another thread for details. You might be the only one to like it.
    Black Labs Matter.
    BloodyChainsawDanski_46psychwolf
    No I think it's awesome. Then people who like to play challenge and push limits can do it. And other players who don't like to don't feel like they have to.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,852
    Not many of the guild commented who haven't already commented on here so think people are just a bit "meh" about the whole thing.
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 131
    @kaz Can you create a poll for those people not on the forums?
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited August 2018

@kaz Can you create a poll for those people not on the forums?

I clicked agree, but there is a danger that the wider player base may not be as knowledgeable, or aware of the debate on this matter.

Therefore, to tweak this suggestion, I recommend doing a poll, but only for players above a nominated camp level OR survivors level, who could plausibly be affected by the changes.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    DEADITE_HUNTERromeoMattOfEarth
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 131
    @I_Am_Psycho completely agree with you.
    romeo