ICELS

2»

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    @flyingcowking i just got 32 Rosita but your comment here made my day...lol
    ATLAS-Z
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I love, love, LOVE the fact that the ICELS call happened and the possibility that it might be "back" in the rotation, especially since it was largely stated/hinted that it wouldn't be seen again.

What I am not happy about is that there seems to be very little information given out as to what events are coming up, when clearly NG knew they were planning the ICELS call at least a week in advance. It's not like someone at NG woke up an hour before the event started today and said to himself, "You know what, screw it...I'm doing the ICELS call today as a special even though we've discussed it before and we agreed it wouldn't happen again". Most would agree that the ICELS call is a fan favorite. To say that it won't likely occur again, and then featuring it a day after you know everyone has spent their phones is just another example of a twist put on an event so most players can't take advantage of it.

I'm so glad to hear that the ICELS call may be featured again, truly I am and it makes me feel better about it happening today after I burned all of my phones. But please, no more twists on good things like guaranteed legendary badges from all legendary components, but now drop rates of legendary components are said to be decreasing so that we get the same amount of legendary badges at the end of the day. Please consider my once per quarter ICELS suggestion.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,466
    Life is about lessons learned...

The forum is partly for venting frustrations regarding those lessons that pertain to NML...

Let it Out people, it's healthy (maybe just don't be dicks about it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (transition)

So here's what we know:

>>> lots of cool events being run, including many sweet radio call options for heroes and now for survivors.

>>> seems likely per Kaz said events will continue to be run

>>> Radios are a precious commodity (hopefully we see more events for those too) @Kaz

So, moving forward, each of us gotta think what call we want most, from those that have been run, and just wait for it? Regardless of other calls tempting us. If you love Sasha & Abe (I know I do), decide right now which you love more, and resist the urge to spend them radios on the other. If you want to spin some on ICELS, resist those hero whispers.

Make a plan and stick to it, no matter what temptation comes your way. That's my game plan. It's worked before, and Dammit, it's gonna work now.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JenngShadowaceAzKaz
    @Jenng me neither, just gonna try ;-)
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeoJenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @Kaz if I remember correctly the other survivor call event which needed testing was double tokens. Is that correct?
    Kazdonald6283
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    Shteevie said:

> @TransmuteJun said:

> Wow, I am stunned! I never thought I'd see ICELS again!

>

> Wait a minute... I seem to recall that @Shteevie was going to eat his hat if ICELS returned.

>

> @Kaz can you make sure that Shteevie has his hat? I'll provide any necessary condiments...

I wouldn’t forget a promise, @TransmuteJun

Shteevie, I am impressed! You are a man of your word. *Respect* :astonished:
    Jenng
    @JayZ compliments to your self control. For the exact reasons you mentioned I went ahead a spent my Radios on Aaron. (Very disappointing rolls I might add)

I had a buddy in guild make 2-3 calls and hit a 512 aaron token result... That's like 13 full distance completions! On ONE roll! And that after I got my Aaron pink with ONLY distance tokens :-(((

That was my breaking point. I went and blew my load. The rest is... Well you know.
    JayZromeo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I spent all my radios on Aaron calls because his tokens are the most difficult to acquire for me. Am I a bit disappointed at missing out on the ICELS? Sure, but it's so much easier to pick up generic survivor tokens that I'll get them quicker than those Aaron tokens.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    RWSJadenromeo