Friday Night Booster

Long week, Friday at last! Time to kick back, get my drink on, grab a gas booster and... hmmm...

Wait a sec...

...Challenge about done, getting beat up.

...No cool event to grind out rewards

...ummm...

...ok nevermind. I wonder if I remember how to play Resident Evil? I never did finish RE7...

Distance tomorrow I suppose.

Maybe a bit of Outpost on Sunday?

I don't know what to do with myself lol

Maybe I could give my wife some attention? ...haha... I made a funny. Wife... Attention... Good one Big Guy. I kill myself.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
SCBMAI_Am_PsychopsychwolfShadowaceAzmack22Jadenden4playzeekdogdonald6283bigbeanoMattOfEarthromeomikeg149

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    same feeling, friday night and challenge ended, now during weekend every hour we try again cause team recovers fast, company didnt wanted people to buy gas boost this weekend, they end the grind and people stop playing earlier, but as @TJS wrote... some people bought a 7 day gas booster, i would be completely crazy...
    MattOfEarthmikeg149
  • MastermindGrMastermindGr Member Posts: 7
    Players are crying because grind in challenge is too much.
    Now player are saying that they are bored because they finish the challenge.
    No comment.
    ShadowaceAzmack22MattOfEarthDodkongbladgierbigbeanoDeathwish19
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    edited August 2018
    > @MastermindGr said:
    > Players are crying because grind in challenge is too much.
    > Now player are saying that they are bored because they finish the challenge.
    > No comment.

I’m sorry to “Disagree” on that, but every week I boost on Wednesday to about 30 or 31, then spend Thrus-Sun trying, failing and trying again with new ways to reach new personal goals. I found the “grind,” as you call it, more tedious when RPs came every 5 rounds. I was satisfied with the fix when those RPs came at every 3 rounds.

NG needs to stop trying to re-invent the wheel and just let a working machine work.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    mack22msrebeccaromeobigbeano
  • MastermindGrMastermindGr Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Jaden said:

Ever heard of something called "balance"?

Also, no one I know has asked for additional fatties or armored, for a harder challenge with less rewards...

I am also quite sure that most people who are complaining now are the ones who were either okay with the old format or were proposing something totally different from what we have for this week...

Balance is something subjective. I may see the challenge "balanced", you may see it too easy, others may think it's too grindy. My post is there to joke with that players are ALWAYS going to complain, one way or another.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067

Jaden said:

Ever heard of something called "balance"?

Also, no one I know has asked for additional fatties or armored, for a harder challenge with less rewards...

I am also quite sure that most people who are complaining now are the ones who were either okay with the old format or were proposing something totally different from what we have for this week...

Balance is something subjective. I may see the challenge "balanced", you may see it too easy, others may think it's too grindy. My post is there to joke with that players are ALWAYS going to complain, one way or another.
    Well, you will probably say this is subjective... but aren't jokes supposed to be... you know... funny? :p

I don't disagree that there will always be someone who will complain. There is nothing that will satisfy everyone. But there are ways that will make the largest amount of people happy - that is what I meant when I said balance.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,494
    You know, hindsight...

I probably should have boosted ALL weekend...

This was my last chance to collect 2 gold components from 48 hours of play... now I'll be forced to settle for just one. God dammit! :-/

Oh well. Back to the Outpost.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeoJaden