Ultimate challenge

124»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,205
    Can clear the .1 rounds with difficulties particular behind corners and loading bay. But the .2 rounds are brutal was stuck on those two for a whole day 29.2 no idea if I'll even a able to do 30.2! So basically tapped out Saturday lunchtime. Not a fan of the extra heavies at all! Ah well suppose I'll play on something different this weekend.
    romeo
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Kaz if NG is going to experiment with a New UC...can they also experiment with an all class booster??? All classes charged!!!
    BloodyChainsawDanski_46romeo
  • NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 58
    > @CBgaming1969 said:
    > @Kaz if NG is going to experiment with a New UC...can they also experiment with an all class booster??? All classes charged!!!

Upon first reading this, I disagreed but upon thinking about it, it's a creative way to add levels of competition. Maybe it can be used as a different type of challenge, it's reminiscent of a distance style challenge, kind of like no body shots Sunday.
    I have changed my mind, I like this idea.
    romeoBloodyChainsaw
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    I can't find a copy of the layout in the thread, can someone remind me what the rules of this last version of UC were? We have a discussion going on in the guild.

Thanks.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    @ShadowaceAz , I don't think there where any rules... only better amount of hero tokens...I could be wrong...the update tomorrow will give players with 1500 and more challenge stars better rewards than the rest of us normal players...
    Otherwise it was players with 2 or more, well maybe three 24 lvl toons start at level 18 and 2 rounds per difficulty versus 3...I don't remember seeing rules in here only announcements
    Yeah someone in the guild says it was supposed to start at 3 round per level at 27, but some think it was 30 something, we were just hoping someone had kept a screen shot.
    Concordia

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,205
    @ShadowaceAz it was double rounds to 35. 27 is the usual level triple rounds start.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,448
    I think it was advertised as this for level 24's:

Start at 18, doubles from 23-35, triples thereafter. There was an error admitted by Kaz that doubles actually started at 20 rather than what was advertised. Normally It's a 17 start, doubles 20-26, triples thereafter. Getting to RSL36 was 35 rounds in the new system vs 44 rounds in the old so it was quite a nice tweak for the hardcore amongst us.

@ShadowaceAz
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    @WellyLuga

Thanks, I think that's where the confusion is coming from, lower level players would have started at 18, so for someone with 21's they think at 27 the .3 rounds should have started, others are saying in the 30's... Too early in the morning.. haha

Thanks to you and @Firekid for posting.
    Concordia