Any last-minute deals for tomorrow's Summer Tokens?

From what I have read, I don't really want the RPG in it's current state, but I would like to earn it on my own. I'm a Level 47 player who got every possible Summer Token within reach, but it looks like I am going to fall 9 tokens short of unlocking it. I am not in a guild, and I typically earn close to 750 stars on Challenges, so basically I have done it with no help. Any insider knowledge of extra tokens available tomorrow? I currently have 2899 tokens after getting the 16 from the trade shop this afternoon, and the 20 from daily quests. It looks like I can get 66 from the normal Distance, 20 Daily Quests, and 16 Trade shop tomorrow which gives me 102 tomorrow which leaves me 9 short!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!
Scowley

Comments

• ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 376
    Congratulations Billdinger on your achievement, fingers crossed that the additional 9 will present themselves tomorrow!

Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    Billdinger
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    if they let me i could give you some...i have plenty to spare
    BilldingerSPC_TORRES
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I know it's not cheap, but resetting the Distance and doing it twice would help you achieve your goal...
    Deathwish19
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 175
    I have never spent 400 Gold, let alone accumulated 400 Gold at one time! The most I will ever spend "real money" on is Unlimited Gas but that is for rare occasions when I need to accomplish things quickly! But, you are correct!

if they let me i could give you some...i have plenty to spare

I appreciate it! I scrapped the Epic RPG, and would probably never use the Legendary RPG in its current state. I just want the sense of accomplishment of doing this without any help from a guild, or buying things to give me an extra advantage!
    Carl_s_Hat
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 241
    2899+102=3001
    You should be good to go, unless I've misunderstood you somewhere...
    SPC_TORRES
    Wow, damn dyslexia got me again! Thanks!
    wrinkled_bag
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 111
    I am afraid you won't have tokens in the shop tomorrow. It is only available on Sundays and Monday.
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    tokens have been in the shop this whole week...even tomorrow will be...16 tokens for 320 trade goods
    SPC_TORRES
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    edited August 2018
    Posted wrong spot, da da da.
  • Adub0622Adub0622 Member Posts: 2
    I am at 2925 tokens and have gained all my tokens for today.. event ends in 11 hours for me :((( I’m crying on the inside!!!
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 23
    I got it a week ago but a few of my guild members are in the same boat. Will only be 100 or so off by end of today. but I guess NG have to draw the line somewhere.
  • Adub0622Adub0622 Member Posts: 2
    My fiancé said to me earlier when I told him my situation “you should have tried harder from the get go” 🙄
    ShadowaceAzmack22GovernatorSPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,752
    I think someone may regret that statement, at some point in the future 😀

mack22GovernatorJaden
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I'm 998 away hoping for a deal :sweat_smile:
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    GovernatorMjpJadenSPC_TORRES
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    @Adub0622...better run when you can. Sounds like bad things on the horizon.
    mack22GovernatorJadenSPC_TORRES
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I can't imagine how useless the RPG will be for you at your level, considering it already sucks when fully upgraded for a max level player.
    Black Labs Matter.
    SPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,752
    I will let you know
    @PigBenis
    I was able to make it on my lowest account with lvl 10 toons.
    IF and that was a big IF the RPG would have been decent, NG missed out on money from me. I would have rushed that account to a more useful lvl.
    By why throw good money out for something bad.
    NG I work for a major oil field construction company. When we have completed jobs we take a week after and do what we call lessons learned.
    May do you some good