2018 August - Balance Update - Discussion Thread!

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I'm excited by the increase to Merle's damage. That's significant! I think I see an extra round pass in my future...
    JadenJennganthony172
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 134
    Sounds awesome guys!
    Currently guild-less.
  • OldweirdeddieOldweirdeddie Member Posts: 1,157
    Billy was the leader of an independent guild, one that he had spent 6 months building from scratch. He spent hours on the forum every night, being rejected over and over again as players sought higher scoring more established guilds. Rushing to fill up his guild before his top players sought greener pastures. Dealing with members who joined then, without word, quit playing. Cheering his half-filled guild on, staying upbeat while self-doubt gnawed away at him.

It was a long, hard slog. Every 2 steps forward was followed by 1 1/2 steps back. But finally it all paid off. His full guild had just completed their first challenge with everyone reaching the guild minimum. Chemistry was fantastic; members were upbeat and supportive of each other. There was plenty of room for each to grow as the sky was the limit. Billy could now relax and reap the benefits of all his hard work. Until...
    Jenngbigbeano
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I likey, I likey alot!

Well, except for the better for over 1500...simply jealousy, simply jealousy!!

😉🤪🤗🤪😉
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 290
    @CBgaming1969 ... I think you were trying to say this
    mack22CBgaming1969
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    This is NML’s “jumping the shark” moment.
    emsboy
  • emsboyemsboy Member Posts: 4
    Very very excited! Well done NG.
    xiaofei66Deathwish19
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Yes, but they are smarter than me.. .....so probably got it wrong @RWS
    RWS
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Aaron will now be the ultimate shooter. If he's tokens were a little easier to get would be great :smile:
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    Awesome!!! THANKS NG!!!!
    Just wish the Governor's leader trait yielded the same results as in @0:11 of this:

SPC_TORRES
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    I left my guild yesterday and decided to stop playing this game because nothing is ever new. Just more angles at the same maps and modes. This update looks like 21 new distance maps? Cool. Enough? Meh. Whatever that logo is, maybe that will be cool enough to play again one day. I'll keep checking, I liked and played this game well over a year.

Good luck with the update.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,539
    edited August 2018
    Nothing flashy or new coming tomorrow, yeah, that's why it's just a balance update...

Tip for all. Save your gold components a few days, just in case there's some first day bugs to work out.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowaceAzTJSromeoDodkong
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited August 2018
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051

EDIT: gift is there already and you can claim it by Monday!

So for a few hours, if we claim 2x XP we get 4x XP from scrapping? That's exactly what I was hoping for and the reason why I logged in early! Thanks!
    Black Labs Matter.
    Kaz
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Shteevie

I noticed that so quickly removed post. o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Shteevie
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 58
    How can you see if the game is updated
    > @clausLene said:
    > How can you see if the game is updated

By closing it and reopening. It doesn't require a download on the player's side of things. Then select one of the survivors who had trait increases and see if your value matches the stated value in the update notes. Also, look for the free gift in the Gift Shop.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    > @PigBenis said:
    > EDIT: gift is there already and you can claim it by Monday!
    >
    > So for a few hours, if we claim 2x XP we get 4x XP from scrapping? That's exactly what I was hoping for and the reason why I logged in early! Thanks!

Yes, you will get 4 times more xp from scrapping, but the feedback is kinda weird... So the number you see in the game is doubled, and then, after you scrap it, it gets doubled again.
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 112
    What is the definition at Negan's trait the "low on health" status?
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    kmr said:

What is the definition at Negan's trait the "low on health" status?

Red health bar!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    @kmr I believe it's when your green health bar is depleted and you're in the red one.
    kmr
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Looking good @NG staff!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    WeekOne
    > @Kaz said:
    > > @PigBenis said:
    > > EDIT: gift is there already and you can claim it by Monday!
    > >
    > > So for a few hours, if we claim 2x XP we get 4x XP from scrapping? That's exactly what I was hoping for and the reason why I logged in early! Thanks!
    >
    > Yes, you will get 4 times more xp from scrapping, but the feedback is kinda weird... So the number you see in the game is doubled, and then, after you scrap it, it gets doubled again.

It's actually showing correctly for me, I believe. I have a L21 epic version of Dixieland BBQ fully upgraded to L24 that it says I will get 4.34 million XP for scrapping haha! That's a no brainer right there! Just hope it shows up in TG shop again soon with same traits...a gamble I'm willing to take for that amount of XP.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    TJS said:

@Shteevie

I noticed that so quickly removed post. o:)

Ah, I think you might have been even faster than my reply. I thought my browser had an error.

Hope you enjoy the update!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    TJS
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 32
    Kaz said:

It's live! Also, we've changed two things. Glenn's trait gets better already on Legendary Level and there's going to be a gift with free gas and 2x XP for 24 in the game soon!

EDIT: gift is there already and you can claim it by Monday!

Do you know if the increased badge quality weekend event has been phased out as part of the components overhaul or will that event still keep coming around in some form?
    I am assuming that they will continue this train of AWESOMENESS through the weekend! I'm fully expecting some sort of crafting-themed weekend. Likely it's greater chances of finding components and increased chances of better badges from lesser components...saving my crafting until then just in case. Also likely that badge removal cost is nothing.

I have the weekend off and $ in hand for gas boosters. Sending positive vibes out hoping that it will come true. Let's do this!
    Black Labs Matter.
    Deathwish19