New Balances but can we fix the auto cover.

I've posted about this before and as have others. Can you guys have the option for auto cover to be disabled.

It currently FORCES player to move. You cant get a good angle lined up shot for hunter/assault shot whenever it forces your guys to move.
jesterGovernatorden4playSPC_TORRESMrsScattercushionCaptainslayerRedOrcaTripod

Comments

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    It's been posted and suggested here and a good amount of forum members agree.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/35536/auto-cover-please-allow-disable-option#latest

It's been suggested and posted in the past as well.

I just want to bring this topic up again since its been a while now. And don't want NG to forget!
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Make it a priority @Kaz and @Shteevie.
    WalkerRon
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Shteevie said:

I have been working to get this done for some time. Things are looking promising for one of the next couple of updates.

You just blew my mind!!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JimiFaith
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    The worst version is when a clear sensible cover position would be 1 step away by the wall next to you, and auto-fail says no, go run into the middle of 6 walkers, half the map away from you, at a range that if you tried to get to would cost all movement points, and not allow you to attack till next turn....

Please tell me the fix is not a buff to sniper harness?
    DrUnpleasantJadenJimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
    Auto-fail hahaha that's fair most of the times, but sometimes it can help you stretch for that one move so I wouldn't delete the feature... just add an On/Off switch that can be changed during turns to get the best out of it...
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    Shteevie said:

I have been working to get this done for some time. Things are looking promising for one of the next couple of updates.

great, we have to wait over the year to get it fixed
    maybe 2069

• WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    Shteevie said:

Thank you for reading ! And actually replaying and also working on it! This is great to know you guys do read and actually listening and focusing on addressing player issues.
    JimiFaith